Chapter 31 (EDITED)

** Josie's mate. Thomas^^^

{~}{~}{~}{~{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}

"Please Blake!" Josie screamed. I laughed and went over to pick up Max. "No and that's final." Blake huffed in annoyance. "Help me with this. He is your mate." She told me. "Blake. It's just a trip to the zoo. Why don't you come with us if your so worried?" I asked with a smirk on my face as I put Max in his chair.

I walked over to Blake and kissed his cheek. "Please." I whispered in His ear, causing him to shiver. "Fine. This," He said pointing to him and I , "is not over." I giggled and wiggled out of his grasp.

"YES!" Josie exclaimed. "Your awesome!" She told me. "I know." I replied with a smirk.

"I am coming with y'all as well as some of my guards." He said with finalization in his tone. "Yes sir!" Josie saluted.

Max giggled as I set a bowl of cereal in front him. "Ready to go to the zoo?" I asked Max. "Yay!" He replied.

I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. "You little vixen." I heard him whisper in my ear. "You horn-dog!" I exclaimed as he threw me over his shoulder. "I am not a dog. I am wolf!" He said with a huff.
I had a very nice view of my Alphas butt.
*smack*

"Did you just?" He asked
"Yup!" I replied. "Very nice butt Alpha!"
"Same here!" He said slapping my butt causing me to yelp.

Once we got upstairs, he threw me on the bed.  Before I knew it my clothes were off too and his eyes darkened with lust. I giggled. Here we go again.

***

1hr later

***

"Get your butt in the car Blake!" I yelled.
"We have to be back by five for the ceremony." He said singing some papers. I felt a sense of sorrow wash over me. "Okay. Can you please jus get in the car." I begged him giving him the puppy dog eyes.

"Dammit." He cursed when he saw me. I mentally smirked.

He got in the front seat and I got in the passenger side. Max was in his car seat along with Josie beside him and the guards in the back. They were way too big for the back and the sight was hilarious.

"Ready?" He asked. I gave him a 'nah duh' look. He rolled his eyes and started the car.

About an hour later we were at the zoo. Blake payed and we entered. "I'm going to the pandas!" Josie yelled excitedly. "Have fun!" I called after her. She winked and ran off.

I picked up Max and walked towards one of the exhibits. "Are you ok?" Blake asked me. "Yes." I said with a forced smile. Tonight was going to be hard. I had not thought about my parents since the night I had found them. I chose not to.

"Let's go see the sloths!" Max yelled. He was bouncing excitedly in my arms. "Let's go Alpha." I said to Blake shooting him a wink.

He laughed and took my free hand as we walked towards the sloth exhibit. Max was giggling when one of the sloths fell off the tree. I set him down "be careful." I told him as he walked to the edge of the fence.

Since it was Monday there was hardly anybody here. "Hey! Look what I found!" I heard Josie scream.

She ran up to us dragging a very handsome man. Blake growled possessively and wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me unimaginably closer.

I giggled. "Why did you kidnap someone?" I asked. "He's mine!" She exclaimed. "Your mate?" I asked. She nodded as he wrapped an arm around her. "Hello. I am Thomas." He said extending a hand. "I am Luna Lucy Frost and this is my mate Alpha Blake Frost." I said shaking his hand.

Blake grunted a hello. "Stop being a poop." I scolded. I felt someone tug at my jeans. "Can we leave now Lucy?" He asked. "Why do you want to leave so early?"I asked.

"I have a new pet!" He said showing me a sloth that was now attached to his arm.  "Oh my go-" I was interrupted by a yelling guard. "Hey! You can't do that!" The guard yelled. I grabbed Max's hand protectively and took off at a run.

If my little brother wanted a sloth he could have one. I wished very much right now that we were back home. I heard the others telling us to stop. Then everything went black and I closed my eyes. I heard max start to cry. When I opened my eyes though, we were standing in the pack house. Max took his sloths hand and ran to the couch giggling. "Yay. Sissy did it!" He screeched.

What the hell just happened?! 
LUCY?! I heard Blake scream through the mind link. I'm at the pack house. I'm fine. I don't know how I did it though. I replied felling lightheaded. Blake I- I started before I fell to the ground as darkness consumed me.

____________________________________

AAAAHHHHHHH

LOVE WRITING THIS BOOK

Hey lovelies. Please let me know how y'all liked this story.
Please.
Comment
Vote
Follow

Love y'all
2k holy moly. Thank you for those people who have read my book!!!!!😘😘😘😘

Peace out lovelies.

-scarletbride30