Chapter 15

(Jerome's POV)

Brice stood and walked into the kitchen making the room go silent. I glance at Jason, who was sitting beside Brice, and he shrugs. I frown slightly and look towards the kitchen. I hear someone growl and look towards the direction seeing Connor frowning towards the kitchen area.
"Why don't we go outside, aye? We can wait for the rest of your pack outside?" I nod slightly and look towards the kitchen again.
"Sure. Why not." Connor claps his hands together at my answer and stands up.
"Good. Let's go, don't worry about the dishes. I have people who clean." Everyone nods and stands. Jason walks towards me as everyone walks towards the backdoor.
"So where do you think Brice went to so quickly?" I shrug and stare towards the door everyone was pilling out of.
"I'm not sure, but I do have an idea." Jason nods and follows me outside. I stand and watch as the Dark Moon Pack scatters around the grounds.
Alpha we'll be there in about five minutes
Alright, everyone's in the backyard but I'll meet you in the front
Yes, alpha
I turn to Jason and look around at the people running around. My eyes scan for my missing pack members but I don't see them. My nose twitches when I catch a sent but it's only faint.
"Jason, will you go find Brice and Adam. I need to speak to them about the rest of the pack coming over and the treaty." He nods and bows his head slightly.
"Yes, alpha" I smile slightly at him in gratitude and he smiles back, then turns and jogs into the house to look for the two. I turn and see Madeline, is that her name?, walking towards me. I huff and hold back my glare, there is no need in starting war at the moment.

{Mitch's POV}

I huff and bang my head on the floor slightly. I hear a gasp and turn my head towards it to see Tyler standing and running towards the back wall. I follow him with my eyes and watch as he tries to stand on my desk that's pushed against the wall.
"What're are doing?" He glances back at me and then stands on the desk steadily.
"I have an idea." I looks up at the small window and starts to examine it.
"Tyler, the window is tiny. I doubt we could fit through that. Plus it has silver bars! That could kill us." Tyler hums and turns to me.
"Well, technically we could fit through the hole. It's not that small." I huff and cross my arms.
"And the silver bars?" He looks up at them and then back at me.
"Pull em off" My eyebrows shoot upwards and my mouth hangs open. I wait to see if he says 'I'm just joking' or another plan, but he doesn't. He just stands there atop the desk starring at me, a determined look in his eyes.
"Are you u crazy?! We could loose our hands or seriously hurt our wolves! We can't just 'pull it off'!"
"I can't, but you can." I look at him, confused. What?
"What do you mean 'I can't but you can'? I can't pull that off!" Tyler turns and jumps off the table.
"I've been hanging around Seto a lot lately and he's always talking about how your a Destiny Wolf and stuff and I remember some of the stuff he was rambling about." I nod slowly to his statement and he huffs.
"Your wolf is stronger than a normal wolf. You can heal faster." He says it slowly, trying to get me to see what he's saying, which I don't.
"What does that have to do with pulling off the silver bars?"
"Silver won't effect you as bad as it would effect me or any other normal wolf." I hmm and look towards the barred window. I sigh before glancing back at Tyler.
"Ok" I clap my hands together and rub them slightly.
"Let's do this" Tyler smiles at me and walks back to the desk. He motions me over. I walk over and he helps me onto the table. I stand on my tippy toes and peek through the bars. Everyone was outside. Connor was talking to a few people from the pack and Madeline was walking towards someone who was turned away from me so I couldn't see there face. I turn and look towards Tyler. He gives me a thumbs up with a dumb look on his face which makes me sigh. This is gonna be a bad idea.