I'm So Excited

"But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. There is no law against these things!"
‭‭Galatians‬ ‭5:22-23‬ ‭NLT‬‬

🍕Jacob's POV🍕

Waking up some time later, I find Serena practically on top of me,peacefully sleeping. She is so freaking gorgeous. Her hair tickles my chin as her chest goes up and down with each breath taken. She stirs a bit and I rub her back until she sighs sleepily and relaxes once more. My phone vibrates and I take it out from my pocket. My mom's picture flashes on the screen.

"Hey mom." I say.

"Hola hijo. Where are you?"

"Still at Serena's house."

"Okay,well can you come home please? I could use some help cleaning this house, and you can start with your room which STILL HAS HOLES IN THE WALL!" She yells and I flinch.

"Okay mami. I'm coming." I sigh and she says goodbye before hanging up.

I put the phone on the bedside table before trying to gently push her off of me. She tiredly whines while holding onto my shirt. I quietly chuckle before rubbing her waist until she turns and I end up rubbing her stomach. I slowly stop and she lifts her arms over her head while stretching. I close my eyes while taking a deep breath. Calm yourself, Jacob. Her eyes remain closed and I lay the blanket on top of her and put Baymax in her arms. She smiles gently as she wraps her arms around in and brings it to her chest.

I stare at her for a couple more seconds before leaning down and kissing her forehead, nose, cheeks, and chin. I look at her lips and inwardly groan. I've got to get myself under control and make sure my plans are all in order. I hope she'll like it... and I hope I don't fail and make a fool of myself. I grab my phone and take a quick picture. She's so f*cking cute when she's asleep.

I find a piece of paper and a pen on her desk. Writing a note that explains why I left, I put it on the nightstand and put the pen back.

Leaving her room and shutting the door, I walk out of the house and head for my car. When I get home, I groan quietly before stepping inside. The first thing I see is my mom sweeping the floor of the living room.

"Hola mami." I say.

"Hola hijo, go clean your room." Of course that's the first thing she tell me.

I trudge to my room and cringe at the mess Danny made. I slowly pick up all the trash from the floor. I sweep up all the dry wall from the floor and dust the excess off the wall. Picking up all the liquor bottles, I swear to put it in a better hiding place away from Danny. I clean up everything else in my room that's messy. And by the time I've finished with it all, my mom comes into the room.

"See how nice your room looks?" She asks once she's taken a look around.

"Yep."

"Alright well, go do the dishes now. I'll have someone come and fix the walls."

I follow her orders and start the dishes. I remember what Serena had told me about it so I put more soap on and use the rough side. My mom comes up to me, looking over my shoulder, and nods in acknowledgment.

"Good job." She pats my back before going somewhere else. I smile a bit while continuing.

I plop myself on the couch once I've finished all that she's asked me to do.

"Goodnight hijo." She says while placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Night mami." I kiss her cheek.