Facts & Behind the Scenes

~ This story is inspired by mikaelanay 's story, 'The Alpha's Cinderella'. Her writing is superb and the storyline is simply amazing. She is my inspiration and someday, I wish to write flawlessly like her.

~ Grace was never supposed to get pregnant. But then, my dirty little mind made me bring a twist to the original plot.

~ Blake was supposed to be in love with her, just as Grace was, and would bully her for her attention. But then, it would become similar to 'The Bad Boy's Girl' and that wouldn't sound really creative now, or could it?

~ Damon, originally, was never a part of the plot. Randomly when I was watching TVD on Netflix, I was so amused by Damon Salvatore's antics and sass that an idea popped up in my mind, 'Why not pop in a character like this cutie?' The name is also inspired by Ian Somerhalder's character in the series.

~ Whenever I write about Emily, I can totally imagine Hanna Marin (One of the protagonists of PLL) play the part. The two are ridiculously similar.

~ Most of the chapters are written when I would travel to college, since there's nothing better to do for an hour long train ride.

~ After writing the first three chapters, I was completely out of ideas and I was like, 'Why the fuck did I even start writing this shit.' I now thank god that I continued with my shit.

~ In grade 11, I was crazy for this cutie who never paid me heed, since I wasn't one of the pretty 'it' girls, just like Grace. That cute son of a bitch. (But Grace is beautiful, okay?)

~ Grace's dad was supposed to be a secret agent who faked his death to keep the terrorists under a faux impression. He would return when Grace's mom would wake up from coma. Creative, right? Not.

~ Maya was supposed to fall for Grace and kiss her in front of Blake and tell him the truth about the night, to break them apart. But then, she's too good for this shit.

~ Amanda was supposed to be Blake's ex and a childhood friend. But I sister-zoned her, lol.

~ Alyssa was supposed to die in a miscarriage but again, I love babies way too much to watch them die.

~ I decided to cast Lily Collins as Grace Johnson, after reading 'The Mailboy'. As for Blake Evans, do I even need to elaborate? And for Damon Martins, I don't think anybody other than Dylan O'Brien could pull it off.

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this. I know you all are mad about the ending, but this how I plan to keep it.

Dedicated to @kissmecake for her wonderful fan art :)

See you soon with the Epilogue!

Love,
Sanjana x