Lindo x Human Reader pt. 2

Recap: "Next please," says the worker behind the glass case of pastries.

"Y-yes," you say and as you step up to the counter you trip over your other foot, which you had crossed over your leg as you were waiting, and stumble and start to fall.

Time seemed to go in slow motion as you saw the ground getting closer. But before your nose could even graze the ground you were swept up into strong arms.

You open your eyes and see Lindo's face inches from yours. His blue eyes boring into your (E/C) eyes. Time was frozen and it was only him and you in that bakery, no one else could bother you.

And for a moment his eyes briefly traveled down to stare at your lips, Lindo even started moving in. And right before your lips could touch the lady at the counter says, "You gonna order something to eat, or are you gonna eat your boyfriend instead?"

Well there goes the mood.

************
((Reader POV))

After the whole scene at the bakery was over. Ritsuka, Lindo, and you headed to the Tachibana residence with several bags of cream puffs on hand.

Not to mention that the walk to their house was extremely tense and awkward between Lindo and you. Only Ritsuka tried to start a conversation, so if she sensed the tension she made no comment of it.

"(Y/n) can you believe that we are nearly done with this year?!" Asked Ritsuka.

You were to zoned out to process what your friend was saying. All that was on your mind was how intimate things had gotten between Lindo and yourself not even ten minutes ago.

Was he going to kiss me?!?!

The thought of him doing that sent a light blush across your cheeks.

But your thoughts were cut short when Ritsuka nudged you and repeated her earlier remark.

"O-oh yeah! But these exams coming up have already turned me into a nervous wreck!" You said as you shook your head.

"I think we can all agree with that." Said Lindo as he chuckled.

Ritsuka joined in as you just stared at Lindo trying to read him.
But there was no time for that as the three of you had finally arrived at Ritsuka's house.

When you guys entered the whole house was dark meaning Ritsuka's mom had probably left to run errands. You were later proven correct when Ritsuka got a text from her mom confirming that she was out and wouldn't be back until very late that evening.

So you three had the whole house to yourselves as you ate the pastries, watched movies, and surprisingly caught up on some assignments.

You were all so caught up in enjoying your time together that you hadn't noticed that it was already dark outside.

"Man it's 11:26??? Where'd the time go?" Asked Lindo as he stretched his arms and stood up from where he was laying on the floor.

"Can't believe we didn't notice!" Said Ritsuka as you and her also got up to stretch.

"Guess I'll be heading out." You said as you gathered your stuff and started packing it all into your school bag.

Ritsuka tossed her arms around your shoulders as she said,"awwww are you sure you can't stay over???"

You laughed as you untangled yourself from her vine-like embrace.

"Sorry I have to go, I still have things I need to do at my apartment."

You hugged Ritsuka before she left the living room to go to bed.

That just left you and Lindo in a very awkward situation.