"Mia she's not-" but I stopped Cole before he could finish that sentence. "People change Cole! And if you haven't noticed but I didn't exactly think you guys were what I thought you were. I need a female friend too, it's not like I can talk to you about boys-" Cole growled but I ignored him "-or go shopping even though I hate it, but I want to know what it feels like to have girlfriends." My voice going softer at the end.

The guys looked guilty but that still didn't stop their anger towards Kelly.

"But Mia, you know she probably has something planned. I mean c'mon, its Kelly we are talking about!" Noah exclaimed.

"I know but she's been with me ever since you guys left me all alone." They looked down in shame "I had no one to hang out with and then Kelly came along." I took a deep breath, "It's not like I'm ungrateful for all you guys have done, but I really need a girlfriend so I can talk about stuff that I just can't talk with you guys. And besides look at me" I pointed to myself, the guys must have noticed that I wasn't acting shy.

"The past couple of days, Kelly has made me more confident then you guys ever had since you met me. I'm happy now that I can finally talk to people without breaking down, I know I still need some work but I'm getting there and only Kelly can help me." I slumped in my seat as I realised there was only one way to do this.

I can't believe I'm going to do this but I have no choice, it was the only way I can get them to accept Kelly.

"Look, I'm sorry guys but I'm going to go hang out with Kelly until you can learn to accept her." I stood up, grabbed my stuff and left to go after Kelly who disappeared to the popular table.

I ignored Cole and Noah's protests. The only thing on my mind was staying with my new friend.

Once I reached Kelly, she looked at me but I shook my head and mouthed 'later' she nodded and made someone move so I could sit next to her.

I smiled at everyone, taking a peek at Noah and Cole, I hope I was doing the right thing.

Cole's POV (Surprise!! Nah jokes I knew this was coming, but you didn't Mwhahah!!! *wipes away a tear* man I love being evil, I wonder if there's a job like that...)

My head snapped to Noah who was looking at me in shock too. "What the hell just happened?!" I practically yelled at him. Noah just shook his head, "I don't know. Maybe leaving Mia alone wasn't such a good idea."

"No Shit Sherlock!" my face turned deadly as I watched Mia hang out with that slut and those dumbass jocks who were getting too close to Mia. I couldn't watch any longer and stormed out the cafeteria. I knew Noah was following me but I didn't care.

I came to a stop by a locker and punched it out of anger.

I kept hitting it until a large dent was in the middle of the locker. Grunting in anger, I hit one more time not caring that I just split my knuckles and now it was bleeding.

My bloody fists were clenched as I paced in the hallway.

"Look, it's going to be oka-"

"No it's not Noah!" I stopped in front of his face and pointed to the cafeteria, "We left her for a week and now she's hanging out with that whore! Who knows what she turned Mia into but I damn well know that wasn't her!" I yelled in his face.

Noah sighed and brushed his hand through his hair. "Look, we'll figure this out. We'll just get Mia away from Kelly and then maybe she'll turn back to herself." I snorted angrily at him.

"Yeah, maybe."

I moved to the wall and leaned against it, Noah followed my lead and leaned on the wall to my right. Placing a hand on my shoulder he said "Don't worry man, we'll get your girl back."

I hope he was right, Mia meant more to me than she will ever know.

We were so deep in thought that we didn't notice a shadow disappear around the corner until it was too late.

I hope this couldn't get any worse than it already is...

But boy, was I wrong.

***

A/N

"Hey sexy" the author purred at Cole.

"Not no-What...are you doing?" Cole looked down at the author who was wrapped around his right leg. the author grinned up at him, "Now we can be together forever!" 

"The Fu-Get Off Me!" Cole tried to shake the author but she held on. 

"Nooo, Coleeeee!!!"  the author whined.

"ahhh, young love..." the random stranger said as he watched the guy drag the girl around on the ground.