˗ˏˋ 𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐨 . . . ⇢ 𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐩𝐚𝐝 ࿐ྂ

REQUESTED BY
_-GalaxyEmpress-_

🌼

Third Person p.o.v

The classroom was emptied of all it's students, but one. A girl with jet black hair and E/C eyes remained in the classroom. Her name was Aoyama Y/N, dubbed "The Artist" by her classmates.

"Y/N-chan, you in there?"

"Hmm~ yeah." The female replied, her hand gracefully gliding across the surface of the sketchpad sitting in her desk, pencil in hand. The door slid open to reveal a male with similar features to her; the same black hair, fair skin, and youthful look on their face, except this male had a shining pair of dark eyes instead.

Aoyama Shunsuke was his name, and yes, they are siblings. The male gave her a confused look. "Geez. Exactly how many of those things do you have?" He sighed as his sister gave him a smile. "Oh, not much. You know, just around twenty-seven."

Shunsuke's jaw dropped a little before a sigh escaped his lips once again. "Hey, Aoyama!" The two siblings turned their heads towards the door and there, stood Ichino Nanasuke, a close friend of the two. Ichino was about to step foot into the classroom, but a blur of white suddenly passed him. He shook his head and suddenly found the third year, Kirasaki Aima, in front of Y/N's desk.

He was the captain of the track and field club. Everyone was comfortable around him, he was always smiling and filled with energy no matter what time of day. He was also really popular, especially with the girls.

"ComeoncomeonY/N-chan! Theraceisabouttobegin!!" His words were quick, almost incomprehensible, but it seemed like Y/N understood. He was obviously hyped about something. His body was dangerously close to Y/N's and Ichino felt something burn inside of him. He didn't know what, but it was painful and he disliked the feeling. The older Aoyama shook his head and approached Ichino who was waiting by the door. He tapped the blonde's shoulder in order to grab his attention.

"Come on, I'll bet they're probably waiting for us." Ichino nodded, albeit hesitantly, before the two boys left the two alone in the classroom. Y/N was packing her things at the speed of a turtle while Aima was anxiously waiting for her to finish, he was fiddling in the seat he was in, and, to his relief, the girl finally finished (and she probably did it to make fun of him too). He lifted the girl up to his shoulders and ran out the classroom at top speed.

Unbeknownst to the girl, was of the life she had left in the one room everyone dreads.

🌼

Practice was finally over. Ichino and Aoyama were the first ones to leave. The sun was setting as it produced colors of purple, orange and pink that blended amongst the setting sky. As the two boys walked, Aoyama babbled on and on, complaining about how Kariya had stolen his lunch box and doodled all over it as Ichino stayed silent, listening to his friend. By the gateway of the school stood two lone figures. The pair identified the figures as Y/N and Kirasaki. They saw Kirasaki, and to their surprise, they saw drops of liquid pouring from his eyes.

'Was he... Crying?' Is what the boys thought. Kirasaki Aima wiped his eyes with his sleeves and bowed deeply towards Y/N before running off. The girl gazed at him with a look of concern, but she quickly covered it up with a smile as soon the two approached her. "What's his problem?" Shunsuke asked. His sister gave him a look, "He... Just lost a bet. That's all." She replied. The words seemed to be stuck in her throat.

She felt as if she couldn't breathe.

She couldn't possibly tell them.

How he told her...

She turned around, facing away from her brother, her bag bumping into her thigh. Y/N quickly felt as if something was amiss, so she reached a hand inside her bag and searched as much as she could.

A panicked look slowly arose within her features as she began aggressively searching through her bag. Her brother gave her a questioning look. "What's wrong?" Shunsuke asked. "Did you leave something?" Ichino asked, concerned at the girl's panicked behavior. She paused for a moment before looking towards the two, a sheepish look on her face. "Ah... I must've left my sketchpad back at the classroom." She replied, sounding a little embarrassed.

Ichino gave her a smile, "I'll go get it then." He offered. "No! Uhh, I'll just get it tomorrow. I don't want to bother you." Ichino patted her head and gave her a smile, "No, really it's fine." She directed a smile of her own towards him. "If you say so.." She mumbled. "Okay, wait for me here then?"

He left his bag with Shunsuke as he quickly ran towards the building again. "That's nice of him..." Y/N looked at the blonde's figure with a look of fondness in her eyes, a small blush dusting her cheeks.

Aoyama, immediately knowing something was up with his sister, smirked as he threw Ichino's bag at her and hurriedly waved goodbye. "See 'ya at home sis!" He grinned before running off towards the direction of their house. "What the-! Shunsuke!" She yelled angrily towards her laughing brother.

By the time Ichino returned, the older Aoyama was long gone. "Ichino, your back! What took you so long?" Ichino grabbed her shoulders and looked at her straight in the eyes. "What... Do you think... About me, no- What do.. Feel about me, Y/N?" The girl felt a shiver run up her spine. He looked so intimidating, she never saw him act this way before. She felt afraid of him. "I... I.." The words she wanted to say were stuck in her throat once again. "Y/N!" The girl gasped and her eyes met Ichino's blue ones. "I'm sorry... It's just.. I was afraid."

He felt as if he was confessing the feelings he harboured for you all these years to his friends all over again. "What do you mean?"

"It's just- my heart beats really fast when I'm around you. I always feel like, I should be there with you.. I have this strong urge to just-..." The girl urged him to continue.

"To just kiss you."

🌼

A/N

🤷🏽‍♀️