Chapter 25

VOTE VOTE VOTE 

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT 

OH THANKS FOR ALL THE VOTES LAST CHAPTER AND THE COMMENTS =D

60 OR MORE VOTES PLEASE

Chapter 25

(Gabriel POV)
“Gabby are you still mad about Friday” Ash asked sitting down next to me I didn’t say anything she sighed before she started talking again.

“Gabby c’mon you can’t be mad at me for something like that, it’s not like you missed something or anything I just put you in bed please say something you haven’t talked to me all day” She said I frowned at her she could’ve woken me up I wanted to say bye to her and she also put the dog by my bed which freaked me out in the morning when I woke up it was staring at me with its big beady eyes.

“Ash what did you do now” Aly asked looking between the two of us I didn’t say anything but frown Alex was trying to figure out what was going on.

“Nothing I didn’t do anything wrong this time well at least I don’t think it was wrong” she said looking at me.

“Are you guys fighting again oh god I hope it won’t be like last time” Jenna said groaning along with everyone else at the table it wasn’t that bad last time I rolled my eyes at her as Ash continued to talk.

“Ash hurry up and fix her” Samantha said quickly Ash sighed

“Gabby I couldn’t wake you, you looked so tranquil so I let you sleep is it because I didn’t” She looked at me stopping her sentence everyone looked at her waiting for her to finish her sentence.

“Oh man seriously Gabby that’s why” She asked frowning I guess she knows what I’m talking about now I didn’t respond that’s the most essential part of a date and I missed it.
“You guys we’re not following you” Amber said confused I looked at them they didn’t need to know.

“Nothing that you guys need to know c’mon Gabby” She said standing up next to me I looked at her with my eyebrow raised not moving

“You either want it or you don’t, make up you’re mind” she groaned and tugged me up and away from the table, she dragged me out the cafeteria until we were in a secluded area around the corner, I leaned against the wall as she came closer to me and pinned both of her hands against the wall blocking me in I frowned at her I don’t like being blocked in .

“Seriously Gabby you’re mad because of that” she asked smirking I looked down at my shoes I guess I’m over reacting she sighed lifting my chin up still smirking at me before she kissed me slowly it was a nice simple kiss with out anything added to it I smiled kissing her back. She pulled back grinning at me.

“Is that all Gabby you could’ve asked and I’m sorry I didn’t wake you up for it but like I said you were sleeping” She said I nodded feeling my cheeks heat up.

“You still could have woken me up Ash I wouldn’t have minded” I said quietly she laughed

“Yea right the last time I did that and you had a fit” I frowned I did not have a fit.

“No I didn’t I had a test if I remember correctly that you made me miss” I said remembering that day.

“Whatever now lets go back,” she said kissing me again I pulled back and grinned