Prologue

If you'll allow me, I'd like to start things off with a quick hypothetical situation. Now, assume that you and your two friends are currently locked in the back of a decommissioned prison bus. You're way out in the middle of the continental U.S- One of those states that looks exactly like every other state that borders it. The sun is setting. The amber reds and ichor golds of the horizon are quickly making way for an indescribable darkness, and unending sand makes up the entirety of your scenic view.

     Full disclosure for the sake of fairness on the question that you are about to be asked- You've been locked in this bus by a former fast food manager possessed by a demonic entity calling itself 'Glitter'. Unfortunately you've also lost your Goddess, meaning luck is no longer an option.

     Now...

     What do you do?

     If your immediate answer was "start a journal," then you are wrong. Save that part for after you stop the summoning ritual, twice. The first thing you should do is find your last remaining can of expired men's body spray before the impending embrace of dusk completely sets in.

     It should all make more sense once I've explained exactly how we got here.