Warning

*Not edited, please ignore mistakes*

"Okay see you later girlie." I said to Allison and then

kept kept walking in the direction on my locker, with my hand in Stiles.

While putting in my locker combination, the person a few lockers down from me slammed their lock, with caused me to jump.

I was still really shaken up from last nigh, if Stiles hadn't have been there I probably wouldn't have slept at all.

"Hey its okay." Stiles whispered while putting his hand on the small of my back. I instantly calmed at his touch, and took a deep breath reminding myself everything is okay right now.

I finally opened my locker and a little note floated down landing in-between my feet.

I instantly froze, knowing that note could mean nothing good. I saw Stiles tense up also and then gulp.

I slowly bent down and flipped over the note.

If you kids think your safe at school, think again. This is my last offer for you two join me, or get destroyed with the others.
~P

The air in my throat hitched as I read it, and I fell to my kees with my hands covering my mouth.

He wants me and Stiles to join his pack?!?

Why is he going to destroy us?!?

Stiles watched my reaction, and then sat beside me and then picked the note.

After reading it he rubbed his hand over his face sighing and then turned to me pulling me into his cheast.

I felt the water building in my eyes "Come on." Stiles instructed and grabbed my hand pulling me behind him.

"Where are we going?" I asked Stiles blinking a couple of times to clear my vision.

"To get Scott and Allison and then the hell out of here." he said and then his pace quickened.

We spotted them standing at Allison's locker, luckily they hadn't went to class yet.

"We all need to go now!" Stiles ordered. "What? Why?" Scot asked looking at the both of us confused.

"Can we explain later?! We are not safe here. Go now!" I almost yelled. really? knowing the danger were in right now they wanna ask questions first?!?

"Okay. okay lets leave" Scott sighed then bent down to pick up his bag.

We all went out of the front doors past the office. We would all probably get in trouble for skipping, but that was the last thing we were worried about.

I stopped in my tracks "Hold on Issac!" Stiles did an annoyed groan, earning a glare from me.

"Yeah we can't leave him." Allison nodded agreeing with me.

"Ill call him." I stated trying to get my phone out of my bag.

"Don't bother, I got it" Scott announced like he just won something.

I crossed my arm over my cheast and shifted my weight to one hip, and waited to see what this crazy brother of mine was about to do.

But apparently Stiles liked my stance because he stepped close behind me to where his body was touching and moaned in my ear.

Really at a time like this he's getting turned on?!? of course my boyfriend would! But even though it did send chills down my spine I just ignored it and kept watching Scott.