CHAPTER 1

"Lola's P.O.V."
I woke up to get ready for school aka. hell, After i tooken a shower, I worn black skinny pants and an orange sleeve shirt with my black vans putting my hair in a bun. I went downstairs, grabbed my backpack and left the house heading towards my car to head to school.

I went up to my locker and that's when I saw Grayson staring at me from his locker across the hallway.

Why is this fucktard looking at me?

I got my stuff and walked to class.When I got in class the teacher said that we were going to change seats because we always talk when she teaches us. When she was calling out names who were going to sit by each other I heard.

"Lola and Grayson,".

I look up and see where she wants us to sit at. While I was walking over there Grayson was following me behind, he was a little to close.

When I sat down I grab out my book and start doing our assignment .

"Hey can you save some for me," Grayson said.

"Your just going to copy me," I said a little quite.

"Why would you think that," Grayson said kinda piss.

"Because you do it all the time especially in algebra 2," I said

"Oh, I didn't mean to, your just really smart and I don't want to fail....you don't want me to fail do you," Grayson grin

"No its just that there would be a day that your going to have to do stuff on your own," I said.

"That's why your here with me," Grayson said.
For some odd reason he made me blush.I look down trying to do my work so Grayson wouldn't notice but it didn't work.
"Why are you blushing," Grayson said smiling when I look up.

"Oh it's nothing," I said.

"I want to kiss those lips so bad," Grayson whispered in my ear.

"In your dreams" I said smiling and went off doing my work.

"Oh I know," Grayson said and went back to his work.

When the bell ranged I got up and left while Grayson was texting somebody on his phone.

lunchtime

I texted my best friend April that I was going to the gym to put my new clothes for today and

"I'll be right back."

I got in the girls locker it was so quite and creepy when I was about to leave I heard foot steps, loud foot steps. I knew for sure it wasn't a girl. I got scared and ran into the girls shower to hide. I started to hear the foot steps getting closer and closer until they were right in front of my shower curtains, I close my eyes when I heard them opening the curtains. Then I heard it close and heard them getting closer towards me.

I opened my eyes and say Grayson Looking at me.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE," I Loud Whisper

"Sssshhh," Grayson said about to leaned in and kiss me. But I knew what this was going to lead.

"Grayson Stop!!!," I said.

He was about to say something but we heard the door opened.

"See you in Algebra" Grayson said and left.

Right when he left I zoomed out trying to find who was here so I won't get caught until I saw my friend April.

"Where were you" April said.