A bookworm or shelf's revenge...(Part 1)

(Part 1)

~~~»«~~~

Severus Snape picked up the smirking cat before him. Following a giggling Molly Weasley to the order meeting, his shin was still bleeding from the bite of the feline. He entered a kitchen with a long table with a lot of people sitting around it. Around the table he saw the Weasley's ; Arthur Weasley and his wife Molly Weasley who just took a seat next to him. Their children; Bill Weasley, a curse breaker for Gringotts in Egypt; Charlie Weasley, a dragon tamer from Romania; Fred and George, the twins; Ronald and his younger sister Ginerva and their muggleborn friend and an insufferable know-it-all Hermione Granger. Next was ex-auror Alastor Moody also known as Mad-eye Moody, Auror in training and animagus Nymphadora Tonks, Kingsley Shacklebolt, a werewolf Remus Lupin and framed ex-convict from Azkaban Sirius Black. Only person who was missing is Harry Potter, who is currently in a healing sleep, somewhere upstairs in this dusty, mouldy and extremely old house that we call Head Quarters for the Order of the Phoenix. Snape sat down next to a shabby and ill looking Lupin, with Allie on his lap.

"Ok now that we're all here, let's get to the matter of business at hand, what are we going to do about you-know-who's recruiting of new followers?" Kingsley asked.

"Shouldn't we be dealing with those wretched so-called gaurdians of Harry right about now?" Sirius said growling.

Kingsley sighed and looked forlorn.

"I agree with Padfoot!" Lupin said.

"Aye them muggles shouldn' be allowed te' breath right 'bout now, but its important te' stay Vigilant!" Mad-eye agreed.

"Lousy muggles--"

"---their own flesh and blood..."

"To Azkaban with them!-"

" WOULD. YOU. ALL. JUST. BE. QUIET!!!!!!!" An agitated Hermione screamed at the bunch of cursing and scowling people.

They all stopped at once staring unbelievingly at the quiet bookworm, that was now throwing accusing glares at all of them.

' Who knew miss Granger had such a short fuse? But she's right they do have to be quiet I feel a headache coming along. I hope that this cat keeps its claws toe itself...' Snape thought to himself.

"Is this all you can do? Curse and swear at muggles? Yes they are horrid but your all losing the point of this emergency meeting! Harry wouldn't want you to behave like this..if anyone of you so much as open your mouth I will hex you!" She bellowed now looking down on them in a dissatisfied scowl. Snape felt the corners of his mouth turn up in a slight smirk, while the rest even Mrs. Weasley, had their heads bent with shame.

Hermione was looking at each of them she was just about to shift her gaze past Snape when she found that he was smirking at the depressed group of people.

"Professor Snape! I suggest you wipe that smirk of your face right this instance! Don't even think of taking of points from me, because were not in school now!" She said menacingly, when after a few moments of glaring she stormed out of the room, leaving everyone including a disorientated Allie flushed with shock.

--------

"Well isn't anyone going after Miss Granger?" Snape asked.

Everyone stared at him as if he's gone bonkers.

---Pregnant silence---

"Why don't you go after her, Snivellus? After all your the one who suggested it." Siruis asked Snape.

" Fine." Snape growled picking up Allie absent mindendly and walking towards the door she fled through.

He turned the corner ignoring the whispers of the shell shocked group of people he just left in the kitchen.