Chapter 7 Maliah Pov

"Hey Sammy was sup?" "Hey can you come over?" He said in a cute begging way. "Um yeah sure I'll swing by" "Ight cool I got someone for you to meet" "oh lord ight" I said being dramatic. I got up, did my hygiene, and put on my outfit (in the mm). I curled my hair and walked over to his house.

Sammy POV 💣😈🌊

I hurried upstairs, did my hygiene, and put on my signature shirt, some Adidas jogger pants, with some all white forces. I left my hair curly and wet and walked downstairs. I heard the doorbell knowing Niela wouldn't hear it. I opened then do or to see Maliah fine ass like lawd.... She walked in and it instantly became tense asf. "Sammy who's this?"
"Niela meet Maliah. Maliah meet Niela." "Hello Nice to meet you" "Nice to meet you too". Knowing Niela, she finna start some shit so I pulled Maliah to the aside. "Maliah, whatever she says or does, ignore it" "I will until hands are out on me" she said mad confident like I really am feeling shawty frfr. "Ight thank you ma" I kissed her cheek and walked out with her in front of me. "Sammy come here for a second" I heard Niela yell from the kitchen. I got up and walked in there. "Wassup?" "Did you kiss her" she asked her skin was red as a pepper. "Yeah only on her cheek. Why tf you spying on me?" "I'm not I just want to know why you missing on other bitches!" "Don't call her a bitch Ni" "So you defending her now?" "Yes I am! She ain't like yo jealous ass" "you know you don't like that hoe" she kept pushing my buttons luckily Maliah came in there and save her life or else I could've strangled her ass but mama ain't raise no nigga to ever put his hands on a female.

Maliah POV

I heard screaming coming from the kitchen so I decided that I was gonna leave. I got up and went to tell him I was leaving. "Maliah wassup?" " I wanted to tell you I was leaving so I'll text you later." "Wait!" He yelled. "Wassup?" "Co!w back around 7, she'll be gone." "Okay bye SamSam" "Bye ma" I said kissing her cheek again. I closed the door and after 20 minutes I hear my door slam. That's when I knew Niela was mad and left.

Life is weird.........

Sammy's outfit

Sammy's outfit