PhatAss2

-I hope you guys don't mind me replacing man-eater with this.-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 No copying of ANY kind unless you have the permission of the writer

BeautifullSouL

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiffany's purse hit the floor with a loud bag, her keys went askew as she rushed over, pulling Mowry Jr. off off Tiphany.

This wasn't the first time Tiffany had witnessed Mowry Jr. fist's making contact with her face. They had been birthed at the same time. They had gotten along when they were young, but as they crossed 13 into 14 -- something had went wrong. Tiphany lunged after Mowry, the blood from her nose staining her white t-shirt.

Tiffany threw Mowry to the side, catching Tiphany's wrists

"STOP IT DAMMIT! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO FIGHTING ABOUT?!" Tiphany didn't seem to hear as she squirmed angrily against her mother chest screaming at the top of her lungs. "I HATE HIM!" her voice bellowed.

Tiphany in reality was who Tiffany had once been. Shy, quiet, and she usually let everything side with out so much as a word. Generally her and Mowry got along at a distance. It's when you get them in the same room together did is truly make a difference.

Tiffany didn't bother to hear Tiphany's explanation.

Blood and scuff marks covered the family sized couch that her Grandfather had bought her before he had passed away a year ago. Tiffany's eyes narrowed as she looked at both her kids. "Go Upstairs! Before I kill you both." Mowry had an attitude as he jumped up and walked up the steps. Tiphany wiped her nose as she went into her room that was just underneath the stair well.

Tiffany let out a sigh as she pulled the dirty cushions free for the couch. She threw the two brown plush pillows to the side of the room. "I'll get them clean later." She mumbled to herself as she bent down to pick her purse and keys up from the brown vanel tile.

Her and Mowry were doing well off.

Tiffany and Mowry had sensed opened a buisness together. It was a barber shop called. "Clean Cut." They often had several people walking in at one time. Mowry knew his way all the way aroud the clippers. Not only was it a barber shop for shaving, but Tiffany would braid hair if some one was in need.

At frequent they had a cluster of females clients who would walk in there and get the side of the head shaved, or just the entire thing as a whole shaven off. It seemed as Mowry aged he grew more and more attractive. Females still flirted with him left and right, right and left.

Mowry was a female pleasurer so he returned this flirtatious behavior.

Tiffany often teased him about it, saying he was weak for women.

Mowry would always responded saying. I'm only weak for you baby. There wasa  time when they use to have sex everyday of the week, but because of work, and the kids they rarely got the chances unless they were off and the kids had school that day, but they was also rare, owning a business was no joke.

They had been married for 15 years and still held the same interest they had for one another years ago back in high school. Tiffany always missed Mowry, and Mowry was the same, because it was rare that they ever got to spend time together. Tiffany didn't work in the barber shop, she just managed the building with Mowry, and she was always gone doing paper work for the building.