“Don’t even start” I hissed as I scooped a helpful spoon of cereal into my mouth as my pack mates both laughed and sent me sympathetic glances at my comment.

Let me explain. Basically every alpha dreams of having a female shifter as a mate, and since Stacy happens to be the only female who could shift in our school and pack it meant that both her mother and father had been trying to push me to mate with her. I didn’t want to, I hated her with a passion. While she was pretty and knew it, having slept with basically everyone due to all the wolves wanting to get it on with a female shifter so they could boast about it. It was ridiculous, not to mention she had gotten it in her head that we were actually mates and that my wolf wasn’t ready for it yet which is why I hadn’t admitted it. I scoffed, even the thought of being with her made my wolf hiss in displeasure and I was 100% with him.

“Sorry mate, but you have to admit it’s funny” Jack continued, his tone filled with mirth.

“Leave him alone, it’s not his fault the slut wants him” Chloe laughed as she slapped his chest, jealously again running through me as I watched the mated pair. I wanted that, my wolf wanted that!

“I know babe, but come on….” He trailed off, his gaze looking at hers with adoration as the expression was mirrored.

“Where’s everyone else?” I asked as I quickly washed up my dish, catching my reflection as I did so. God I looked good today.

“Jack, Josh and Liam are already at school with their mates. You know that Jack is hoping to catch sight of someone, whoever that is” Collin said shaking his head, not knowing what had gotten into that boy.

Both Stacy and Jack lived here much to my dismay. While I got along well with Jack, the boy not wanting any responsibility much to his parents dismay was one of my closest friends while Stacy still had in in her mind that she was my mate. It was ridiculous, I mean my wolf couldn’t stand anything about her.

“Fine come on, we need to turn up before the rouges” I stated as I made my way out to my car, grinning when I saw my other pack mates heading to theirs. I loved my car, being the son of the past-alpha had its perks since my family was loaded and I was their only child. I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Pulling out of the drive I made my way to school my music blaring as I speeded and weaved through the dull traffic as I got their quickly. Being the alpha I needed to be their early encase any of the rouges turned vicious, stupid law.

“They arrived yet?” I shouted as I locked my car, walking over to Jack, Josh and Liam. It was clear they had sent their mates inside, if a fight was to break out then they wanted they away from where they could get hurt.

“Now coming in” Jack stated hopefully causing me to frown, what the hell?

I watched carefully as a the male shifters got off the buses when they stopped, the humans not knowing that this was in fact a werewolf school as they gazed at the large mansion like building with jealousy and awe. I shook my head, humans.

“Holy shit, is that a girl?” Liam hissed, everyone’s head snapping in the direction he was looking. He was right, a tall brunette stepping out of the bus as she scanned her surroundings, never lingering on anything for long.

She was…gorgeous to say the least. Her hair thick and filled with shades and shades of dark colour, her body toned and her legs and chest…just uh! Holy hell what was I doing? Was I seriously checking out a rouge?

“She’s not a shifter” Jack stated causing us all to scoff, of course she wasn’t!

“State the obvious” Josh snorted, punching him on the shoulder as he did so.