holly & dean ambrose

Holly's POV

Holly's POV

Three years it's been since I said yes to being his girlfriend, it hasn't been easy but I wouldn't trade it for the world. Dean was my dream come true. He supposedly had a surprise set which was rare. He distracted me by a relaxing spa day, and shopping. By time I got back to our hotel it was late. I was nervous yet excited for his surprise.

As soon as I got up into the penthouse suite, I saw there was a plate with fruit on it, along with rose pedals and candles leading me into the bathroom. I looked around at the view and breathed in the cinnamon scent.

"You like it?" Dean came from behind me.

"I love it." I turned around to him.

"Thank you." He said and put my arms around him, kissing me sweetly.

"No need to thank me yet." He said and stripped me of my clothes. He helped me into the jacuzzi.

"Relax baby girl." He bit his lip and sat me down, walking out of the bathroom. I blushed and shook my head, loving how serious he was about this. 

He eventually came back in with the fruit and began feeding it to me.

As I laid in the tub, I insisted on him getting in. He agreed and took off his clothes, sitting next to me.

"You don't know how much I appreciate this Dean, the effort and all. It's perfect. Thank you." I smiled at him.

"I try my best. I understand this hasn't been easy, but it's worth it. There's no one else I'd rather spend my life with than you, Holly. I love you." He reached into his jeans outside of the tub and pulled out a box.

Inside of it was a diamond ring. I covered my mouth and squealed.

"Holly, I want you to marry me. Will you marry me?" He asked on one knee. My heart damn near jumped out of my chest.

"Yes." I nodded over and over as he slid the ring onto my finger. I hugged him tightly and cried on his shoulder. He lifted my head up and kissed me passionately. I kissed him back eagerly as he picked me up, carrying me to the bed. After laying me down his body rested in between my legs, and more than my hair was soaking wet at that point.

I couldn't help but moan as he kissed down my stomach to my legs. He flicked his tongue against my clit, and nipped at my folds. I moaned his name while running my fingers through his hair, pushing his head in more. My breathing hardened in and out the faster his tongue moved.

"You never dissapoint daddy baby girl." He whispered and spreaded my legs wider, gliding his tongue in and out of my entrance. I pursed my lips and clenched the sheets, arching my back in. I tried so hard not to cum, but of course he always wins when it came to that. I pulled him back up to me and kissed him, while my other hand positioned his cock to my entrance. He followed and pushed, kissing on my neck.

"Dean.." I whispered and looked into his eyes. He held my waist and took my nipple into his mouth, biting roughly. I held onto him tighter, talking dirty into his ear while he went faster.

"Mhm, talk to me baby girl." He switched to the other and pulled at it with his teeth, whimpering escaping my mouth from pleasure. He knew every weakness of mine, which I loved him even more for. Not most guys I dated before never knew.

"I love you Holly." He whispered, linking our hands together as his thrusts became gentle yet still very rough.

"Mm, I love you too baby." I pulled him down and kissed him hard. He kissed me back as he filled me up, going deeper and faster than before.

"Oh god." I bit my lip and held on tighter to his body, feeling my orgasm coming.

My body tightened around his, causing him to let out a loud groan before he released after me.

He continued to lay on top of me and kiss me, wiping the sweat off of my forehead.

"Don't think it's over yet, baby." I smirked and flipped us around. He looked up at me with anticipation.

"I'm all yours, sweetheart."

-

-

requested by rollinsaf, hope you enjoyed it holly!