One of you? *winx club fanfic*

Chapter 6
Bloom's POV: We set up Lilly's dorm and she loved it.
"Lilly we have to go it's getting late and we will miss dinner."
"Dinner?"
Oops did I forget to tell her? I thought I told her? Oh well.
"We are having dinner with our parents tonight on sparks and we will be staying there for a week until the term starts at Alfea.
"Ok Bloom let be get my bags."
"Oh no you won't need your bags."
She looked confused but came along with Pearl.
We took transportation station to Sparks. When we got there we took a carriage to the palace.
"Lilly wham we get to the palace Daphne will explain everything about our past to you and then we will get you ready to meet mom and dad."
"Ok but Bloom I didn't bring any clothes to change into."
"Don't worry. Daphne went shopping for you and if it doesn't fit we can magic it up."
I smiled. She did too but then spoke again.
"Bloom I don't want mom and dad wasting money buying me clothes."
Should I tell her we are the royal family? Well who cares she will find out when we get there.
"Lilly don't worry you will see when we get home that we didn't waste any money."
She looked confused for a minute but let it go and played with Pearl.

"Close your eyes Lilly I want it to be a surprise."
She closed her eyes and I helped her out of the carriage. Keko was jumping around.
I saw Daphne at the top of the steps and she ran to us quietly. We hugged and stood in front of Lilly.
"On the count of three open your eyes...1.....2....3!"
Lilly opened her eyes and saw us. She was normal for a sec and then she saw the dress Daphne was wearing.
"Wow I love your dress" she said.
Daphne laughed and pointed to the castle. She looked up and just stood there staring at it.
"We... You... I... Bloom?!"
I laughed with Daphne.
"Lilly this is Daphne our sister."
Daphne smiled and waved.
"Come on Lilly we will show you your room" said Daphne.

Lilly's POV: Wow. I couldn't believe it. I was a princess and so were Bloom and Daphne. Keko and Pearl went ofF somewhere. Bloom and Daphne led me down a long wide hallway. Then up a long tall staircase. There were many rooms and staircases. We live in a castle! We arrived at a door. And it opened revealing a big pink room with a turquoise bed. And a beautiful mirror. I walked over to some glass doors and they opened to a balcony. Wow. A perfect view of the kingdom and the cattle grounds. I went back in the room and my sisters were standing by some more doors. I opened them and I saw the biggest closet ever. With dresses, shoes, skirts, shirts, pants, jewelry, hair accessories and bags. It was amazing!
"Time to get dressed!" Bloom was so excited. "Lilly our rooms are down the hall we are going to get dressed and come back. Good luck with the matrons!"
Huh? Matrons?
I was about to ask but they had already left. Matrons? I don't see any m-
My thoughts were interrupted by a few women running through the door.
"Good evening princess, we are your matrons and we came to help you dress we-" she gasped when she saw my clothes. Then she gathered herself. "There are a few rules to how a princess can dress in the palace. To breakfast and lunch you MUST wear a gown. You MUST wear a ball gown to dinner. To a ball you MUST only wear your best ball gowns. You may only wear a night dress, to bed. You can only wear pants and a shirt if you are out riding or in the court yard. Gloves are required at all times by a princess. Now.. Let's get you ready for dinner with your family."
Geez these ladies are so annoying!
Ughhhh. Well at least they weren't talking anymore. They picked out a sparkling aqua ball gown with a silver necklace and white gloves. They also gave me emerald earrings and dark blue heels. Wow these ladies annoy me so much but they are really good at their jobs.
A few minutes later Bloom and Daphne came in to me telling the matrons off.
"I can brush my own teeth!"
"But princess you might get toothpaste on your dress or ruin your gloves!"
"I can ask my sisters for some magic if I do! Just leave my teeth alone!"
"But princess!"
Bloom and Daphne were laughing so hard the entire palace could hear them.
"Matrons we will help her you can go."
Thank you Bloom.
They left and Daphne did my hair while Bloom fixed a rip in my dress.
"So how did it go?" Daphne was so sarcastic.
"Oh yeah it was great," I said sarcastically back. "Princess this, princess that, princess, princess, princess! I never thought I would hate the word 'princess' so much!"
"Ok ok you could have just said bad!" We all laughed and Daphne told me the story of my past.
How everyone thought I was dead and I had really just crawled through a portal. Then they told me just to call our parents mom and dad and to be myself. After a few minutes we looked at the time and Bloom jumped. "We are gonna be late!" We ran through the hall and down the stairs. We made it just on time to the dinner table.
"Lilly!" I was suddenly embraced by a woman who I assumed was my mother.
"Hi mom."
"Oh look at you you're so grown up," she wiped away a tear and sniffled "Oratel get over here!"
My father stood up from his chair and came up to me.
"Dad."
"Lilly! We missed you so much we thought we lost you."
He hugged me. I sat next to Bloom at the dinner table. She was wearing a beautiful pink ball gown, similar to mine with different jewelry. Daphne was wearing a dark blue ball gown with beautiful jewelry. And mother.
Oh mother's dress was magnificent! It was gold and white. With a pearl necklace and golden earrings. My hair was curled, Bloom's hair was regular, Daphne's hair was straightened and mother's hair had a strange bun thing going on but it looked beautiful. My father probably felt weird having a wife and 3 daughters. After dinner I hugged mom and dad then walked to the hallway where our rooms are, with Bloom and Daphne.
"Goodnight Bloom. Goodnight Daphne."
"Goodnight Lilly" they said at the same time.
I went into my closet to get a night dress.
I took out a pink one and got changed. I went to my bed and started practicing my magic. There was no light switch because everyone in the castle has magical powers! I tried and tried. Ughhhh. Why do they have to make it so complicated to turn off the dang lights! I got up and went down the hall into Bloom's room. She was reading a book. Keko was sleeping in a little pet bed.
"What's wrong Lilly?"
"Er....I can't turn off the lights I don't know any magic."
She laughed. What was so funny?
"Well you don't need magic to turn them off you just bed to clap your hands."
"Oh....ok night."
"Goodnight Lilly."
I walked into my room and got in bed. If this didn't work and she was tricking me I was gonna kill Bloom.
I clapped and the lights went out. I heard the door open and I clapped.
When I looked up Pearl was sitting at the door. I looked around and saw a small pet bed like the one in Bloom's room. I went to the door, picked up Pearl and put her in her bed. Then I got in bed and clapped.
"Goodnight Pearl."
✨✨✨