Introduction

(Y/N)'s POV:

(Y/N)'s POV:

I stood there silently in the middle of the tranquil battlefield that separated the two legendary kingdoms; Nohr and Hoshido. I was blankly staring at all eight of my siblings. Four of them were my adoptive siblings, the family that raised me ever since my childhood. And the other four were my supposed 'real' family, where I was taken from, where I was suppose to be this entire time.

I was kidnapped from Hoshido and raised in Nohr for my entire life.

Many events have taken place that led me here at the Plains of Hoshido. The field was bright and healthy, vivid green grass and white flowers covered the peaceful landscape. It seemed so... calm. This would have been a great place to relax and collect my thoughts for hours and hours upon end. Instead, this was a place where numerous future battles were going to happen at. All because of the critical decision this had to make right here, right now.

I could either go with my real siblings and create unforgettable memories that I will cherish with them forever. Or I can return back to my other family, the ones who kidnapped me but raised me from a newborn child to a now 18-year old teenager.

The reason why I was kidnapped is because both Hoshido and Nohr share very gruesome background origins. Both kingdoms have been at war for a couple of decades now, even our deceased ancestors fought against each other. Hoshido only wishes to live and thrive in peace, but Nohr is desperate to fight for glory in the honor of its nation.

Honestly, this war doesn't look like it's going to end anytime soon.

But whatever side I wish to choose, it would determine life or death for the soldiers on the two opposing sides. If I chose Hoshido, the Nohr soldiers would probably attempt to assassinate me since I would look like a traitor to them. And it would be the exact same thing if I chose Nohr. The Hoshido soldiers would try to kill me and see me as a traitor. Especially since I'm 'suppose' to be with them. But something inside me was telling me to be neutral....

However, I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard the soft whimpers coming from my two youngest sisters, Elise and Sakura.

They were both staring at me with an innocent look on their face, tears streaming down their puffy red cheeks. I knew I would have to leave one of them behind when I chose which side I wanted to be with. I didn't want to leave them, but I had to. It turns out this decision would help shape my fate. And whatever the outcome was, I had to deal with it no matter what I did.

"Come home little princess/prince! We can live as a family once more!" I heard my eldest brother, Xander call me out. I looked over at him, seeing him sitting on top of his horse holding a lion shield and a silver lance with his left hand, and his right arm extending out towards me. He was hoping that I would take it and choose Nohr.

"Don't be fooled by their words, (Y/N). You belong with your true family in Hoshido!" I turned my full attention to my other eldest brother, Ryoma. He shared a serious personality just like Xander, but he seemed more gentle and friendly. From what I learned from him, he is the last one to give up hope out of the entire army. This meant that he was going to try his absolute best at convincing me to join Hoshido, no matter what the cost.