Te amo???

September 23, 2013, Monday

Dear Journal,

Well today was overwhemling! Algebra started off pretty ok until it came to the point that we had to take a pre test on linear equations (which I was familiar with from 8th grade) the only problem is, I absolutely couldn't remember how to solve the problems. The test was all multiple choice so I pretty much failed. But my teacher said it was not going in the grade book at all so *sigh* Thank the Lord! He told us we'd be going over how to do the problems next time.

Ever since the first day of drama class, I've never felt so "at home", like the auditorium was my happy place. I like to call this class my stress reliever. Once I step in I am free with a grand amount of space for me to strech. It's so quiet and peaceful, I just love it because right when I head to this class, I am taken away in these waves of high schoolers all sworming around and the hall way to drama is just a few feet away, and when I enter, there are no other freshmen,sophmores,juniors or seniors in a shovy hurry to get to class. I like it because noby is there to get in my way and everybody in my class is so nice and full of wild humorous personalities! I am proud to say I have been adopted by the arts of Drama!

Today we were learning about trust still but this time instead of being blindfolded and led around the school, we had to stand on a chair and table and fall into peoples' arms with out bending our knews! The task seemed pretty simple to me, but others were very terrifies. Probably thinking in their heads: What if they drop me? What if I miss their arms?! What if I break something?! I HAVE A FLIPING SKIRT ON!!!

Or something like that...

I had a simple solution to calming my nerves. I just simply imagined myself falling onto my bed, and in seconds I landed in the peoples arms and was done. Yay!!!!! I suceeded!!!

After that trust excersise, Mr.Johnson told us that this guy from Glee named Derick Nelson was coming toour school to perform a concert in the auditorium. He asked us if there was anyone who wanted to help him sell tickets to get back-stage passes and hang out with this guy. Almost the entire class jumped out of their seats and onto the stage to get tickets from Mr.Johnson.

All except Gen and I. Why did I not want to sell tickets for the concert? You might wonder? Well, 1: Glee is EFFING STUPID!!! WHY IN THE WORLD DO PEOPLE LIKE MUSICALS?!?! I will never know. And 2: I don't even know who DERICK NELSON ISSS!!!

The bell rang and lunch began, I ate my sandwich and gave Alex my chips, I just wasn't hungry. Alex and I saw a redheaded boy named Adam (who was in my next period spanish class), and said:

"Hey Ginger! See you in math! Ginger!"

I looked at her strangley.

"What? He's my Ginger friend. He sits behind me in Algebra!" Alex smiled. I just shrugged it off.

Yay Spanish 1! I continued staring at my zombie hottie Devin. He had a small cut on his left cheek, aw now he really looked like a zombie. A cute one though. Devin caught me staring at him and we looked at eachother in the eyes and I blushed instantly feeling nervous! Agh!

During the rest of the class Devin was looking at me. At ME! FINALLY YOU NOTICE MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! I am so happy and overwhelmed as I make little glances towards him to let him know I actually LIKE a weirdo like him!!! I don't think anybody else sees the hot Nicholas Hoult in this guy but me so he must be surprised too.

We were put in groups of four and I was with a girl named Delaney and two other boys. Delaney was very cool and pretty too. She was really tall, had light gold/brown hair with blond dip-dyed streak tips. She has really pretty green eyes, a bit darker then Harry Styles but still very amazing. I really liked how long her hair was feeling sad because I had cut mine to make it medium length now over the weekend. Plus I'm getting new glasses so I'll look like a whole new person (on the outside) !!

As class ended my arm brushed agaisnt Devin's when we exited the doors. It seemed that ever end of spanish class we'd always exit at the same time so I felt buttrlfies everytime we touched...(haha SHOUT OUT TO NATALY WHO DANCED TO THAT SONG WITH ME IN MIDDLE SCHOOL!!!)

The day went on as usual and in world studies John was bugging me again picking on me by telling Alex Schwab stupid imagines:

"What if I bit into my apple and the juice skuirted all over her face? Do you think she still remembers the thing about what I did last week?"

"Oh you mean when you spit in my journal? Yeah I do." I say glaring at him, making him blush.

"What? I didn't do that... okay yeah....I had a really bad couch that day and a weird reflex so I spit unexcpectedly.." He said to me. I rolled my eyes.

JUST CUT THE CRAP!!! I ALREADY HATE YOU!!! THAT'S THE END OF IT!!!

Then when we were going to read the Odyssey, Riley the girl sitting next to John got up to go get her and I text books to read out of.

"Wait what's her name, the girl that's getting the book for you?" John asked. Seriously? I already know all of the people' snames at our table!

"Riley" I said looking down at my work.

"And what's yours?" He asks me. I look up at him surprised. Oh and he doesn't know mine, figured.

"Haley." I said.

"Kaley? Okay." John said opening his book.

"No, HA-LEY" I said louded thinking he didn't hear me.

"That's what I said: 'Kaley'" John smirked. He obviously knew my real name, he just likes to mess with me I thought. BUT WHY ME?! WHAT DID I EVER DO TO HIM!?

Honestly, I wished we'd never met eachother, but I guess God just wants to teach me a lesson I still don't get.

Thanks for listening Journal,

-Haley x