Other Books

I have written a few other books and so if you guys want to read the description and all that I will put it below and you can click on my profile and read whichever one you want ;)

---   

He Wants Revenge

Description

Amanda thought she had found the love of her life.

She had everything perfectly planned out; the university she would attend, the car she would drive, the house she would own, the place she would get married and even the money she would earn.  

Much to her dismay, all her plans went straight down the drain when she caught her golden boy in bed with someone else.   

She thinks she is the only person who feels absolutely devastated, but she is proven wrong when, one night, a certain bad boy knocks on her door.

Now what could a six foot tall, arrogant jerk want from her? Isn't it obvious?

He wants revenge.

Hating The Player

Description

Melody Carson has been in the same class as Tyson McCannon since primary school.

She's watched him play with girls, set the school on fire, skip classes, prank teachers, smoke behind the school, break the law, get into fights with other guys for fun and even watched him get suspended for three weeks.

He always ruins everything and never does what he is told.

Melody has hated him since the day he set foot in her school and luckily he has never noticed her.