Chapter 19

Warning: Sexual Content towards the end (Somewhat)

PSA: Sorry this is mostly am AN. But I'm sorry to disappoint, but I am a MikaYuuMika/MikaYuu/YuuMika shipper. I honestly don't care who tops and who bottoms. All I care is that they are happy together in a loving, healthy relationship. I will have Yuu top and Mika top. I don't label either of them as just a "seme" or a "uke" I think their relationship is more deep than bed positions. I can understand why you can't see Yuu as the "seme" but Mika's been through so much. He is traumatized and needs someone to love him and care for him, and Yuu is the person. Yuu has been making Mika flustered with his smooth lines, giving him bed eyes, and caressing his face. I understand Mika was the happy one and taking care of Yuu but now it's Yuu's turn to protect Mika. They're both innocent cinnamon rolls! Protect them.
I love Mika and Yuu together, taking care of each other, and RAISING KIDS TOGETHER!! COME ON PEOPLE THEY LOVE EACH OTHER!! Thank you. :)

"I'm Yuichiro Amane, I'm 17 years old, and I'm your my husband." And I'm helplessly in love with you, and it's killing me seeing you like this.

Besides the excruciating pain he felt in his chest, the foreign words that rolled off his tongue felt odd, especially the word husband, a word he never used to describe Mika.

"Huh? That's a new one," Mika rasped. His throat was dry. It felt like rusty sandpaper that not even a glass of water could appease. He could barley get his eyes open to view the hopeless boy beside his bedside.

"M-Mika," Yuu croaked. It was like getting stabbed in the chest with a knife dripping with venom he thought. The tears he was forbidding to escape were sliding down his cheeks. His stuttering breaths grew louder and more sorrowful and covering his mouth forcefully with his hand made it difficult to breathe.

Humiliation is what one would call it?

"Please, Mika," were the only words Yuu could let glide from his tongue without breathing heavily in despair. He wasn't able to see the alluring, blue eyes dilating or the confusion weaving in his eyebrows. All Yuu could handle seeing at that moment was the hard, tiled floor below him.

"I'm sorry. I don't know you," The apology pierced through Yuu's aching chest, his hollow chest. His once pure, loving heart dropped to his empty stomach. Eating was a thought stuck on the back of Yuu's mind like cement. The nausea rushed up to his head causing him to gag. He wanted to puke out all the distress and misery he's been enduring for the past months, the past months without the love of his life.

Mika turned his head and eyed the ceiling. Yuu couldn't tell if this was his way of avoiding awkward eye contact with the stranger next to him or if he was just exhausted.

Look at me.

Look at me, Mika.

4 months ago

The sword Yuu obtained with full power dropped to the floor with an excruciating clank noise. He was defeated again by Mika's ordinary sword. Sadly, his sword wasn't rewarded with demonic power, so Mika shouldn't be beating Yuu to a pulp.

"Your reflexes are slow, Yuu-Chan," Mika teased with a sheepish smile. Yuu averted his angered gaze to Mika.

"Shut up," Yuu sighed. He bend down to pick up his heavy sword and kneeled, admiring the floor he was pressing on. He didn't dare to move an inch, and his back was turned to Mika's worried expression. Before Mika's words of concern escaped from his lips, Yuu let out a holler, "AHA!" And pounced towards Mika, strategizing that a surprise attack could throw him off his steady feet.

Their swords collided and produced a shrieking sound of metal. As the blond was struggling to keep his moist grip on his sword, Mika adjusted his feet. There's only one thing he could do to defeat him.

Mika placed his foot behind Yuu's calves and pushed it forward, loosing his balance as he hurriedly tried to grasp on Mika's clothing for support.

"Fuck!" Yuu yelled while falling on his head. His huge head bounced back up following with a deep thump on the cold, hardwood floor. "Did you really trip me!?" Mika shrugged at the distressed ravenette on the floor while holding out his hand. Hesitating at first, Yuu reached for his hand, his dark glare sending daggers into Mika's spine.

"How do you expect to fight vampires if you're going to let someone trip you like that?" Mika sighed. Surprisingly for once, Mika agreed with Guren with not allowing Yuu to possess a weapon, whether it be possessed by a demon or not. He didn't want Yuu's blood on his hands, or worse, his loved one's blood on his hands.

"I doubt a vampire will use such lame moves on me, Mika," Yuu sheepishly disagreed. He was correct for once.

"Tch" was the only sound that Mika could respond with. He knew he was right.

Training him was the least Mika could. If he couldn't go against him, he might as well abate him in whatever hazardous ideas he has in mind.

Yuu was reckless, the mere opposite of conceited. He didn't hesitate to not think about himself. His selflessness is a positive trait that he claims, but it's also a curse. It's something his demon could, will take advantage of.

"What's with that look?"

"Yuu-Chan, you're an idiot," Mika sighed. He pinched the bridge of his nose in a stressed kind of manner. He doesn't get it, does he?

"Maybe I am, but I'd rather be an idiot than let my family get hurt," Yuu declared, without a single glint in his eyes. They were dark, serious. He wasn't joking, and it frightened him. His raven haired collapsed on his face, covering his intimating eyes. He looked troubled as he looked to the floor before him. But in a blink of an eye, his smile appeared, wide, like a kid in a candy shop.

"Come on, Mika. You can't be that mad at me," Yuu joked. He walked towards Mika almost touching noses. Mika was tempted to take a couple steps back, but decided to freeze.

"Yuu–" before Mika could finish his sentence, which most likely would've been Mika convincing him about how much of an idiot he is, Yuu pinned Mika on the nearest couch. He rested on top of Mika's abdomen, his legs on each side. He used his right hand to strain Mika's wrists above his head while the other rested on his chest. His free hand moved to Mika's lips. He slowly caressed his bottom lip with his thumb as a way to ask for permission. Mika didn't hesitate to agree.

At first, he placed a chaste kiss on Mika's lips, sweet and innocent before he collided their lips together in a messy manner. Soon after that, Yuu licked the bottom of Mika's lip, craving to explore his mouth with his own tongue. Their tongues clumsily danced together, like a drunk man would at a bar when he hears his favorite song.

Soft moans escaped the blond's lips in between kisses while pulling on Yuu's head of hair. Their hands wandered around each other's body, noticing how soft their skin is and how smooth the touch is.

Before Yuu explored further down Mika's body, he pulled back from Mika, breathing heavily in his face. Beads of sweat were trickling down their foreheads. There was so much tension needed to be fulfilled.

"I'm sorry," Yuu breathed. His pitiful facial expression could actually fool someone into thinking he's actually, sincerely sorry.

Then dark. Everything was dark.

AN: Sorry to keep you waiting so long. I wasn't exactly done with this chapter, but this'll do, right? I'm still going to continue this story, and my other one. "Transparent Love" but it's finals week, so it'll have to wait. :p This story has hit SO many views. Thank you so much! :) I hope you enjoy. ^-^
BTW does anyone watch Nisekoi? Anyone team Onodera Kosaki?

Follow me on tumblr: anxmxgxxk

Or on Twitter: @jereniflores