35. Blissful Mornings to Terrified Nights

School is getting in the way of my writing.

this is not gucci.

this is not swaggy.

i do not approve of this.

on another note, the GIF on the side of Harry has me convulsing all over the place.

______________________________________

Kelsey’s POV:

          “Can we just stay like this?”

          Harry’s hoarse morning voice brought a smile to my face as we rested on the bed. I was lying on my stomach, my left cheek pressed against the soft mattress of the bed. Harry was lying in the same position to my left, his fingers pattering across the skin of the small of my back, my shirt riding up to let him do so.

          “That’s the plan,” I murmur as I feel his hand flatten against my lower back, before it slid over to the side and rolled under me, pressing against my stomach.

          I let out a laugh when Harry’s arm grips my waist as he pulls me into his side, my back then pressing against his chest; I could feel his abs through the flimsy material of his shirt. I felt his free hand brush away a couple of strands of my hair, before I felt a pair of warm lips on the spot where my neck and jaw met.

          Harry’s legs intertwined with mine under the sheets as his grip around me tightened, a sigh escaping his lips and hitting the back of my neck as he buried his face in the crook of my neck.

          “When are you going back?’ he asks, his voice muffled.

          I chuckle. “Wanna get rid of me already?” I ask teasingly.

          “’Course not,” he replies, tightening his hold on me. “I want you here as long as you can stay.”

          I smile at his words, until a loud knock sounded on the hotel room door. “Harry!” It was Liam. “Get up, mate. We have a radio interview to go to.”    

          Harry let out a groan whilst releasing me, making me laugh as he laid on his back. “Alright,” Harry calls back, “let me just change.”

          I sat up on the bed as Harry got off, my knees brought to my chest as he walks over to his brown leather duffel bag and opens it up. He pulls out a shirt and pulls off the one he was wearing. Once he buttons up his blue plaid shirt, Harry pulls out his skinny jeans and pulls them on.

          He then walks into the bathroom and closes the door behind him, and I soon hear the water of the sink running after a flush of the toilet. I chuckle to myself as I tie my hair into a bun on the top of my head. He then walked back outside and grabbed his cell phone from his bedside table, before putting his knee on the bed and leaning over to me.

          “I’ll see you in about an hour or so,” he smiles before pressing his lips to mine.

          I nod as we pull away. “Have fun at your interview.”

          Harry chuckles as he heads towards the door. “I’ll try,” he winks, before leaving the room.

          Once he’s gone, I throw the blankets off of my body just as my phone starts ringing. Seeing that it was Logan who was calling me, I answered the call. “Hey, Logan,” I greet him.

          “Did you tell him?” Was the first thing he said.

          “Tell who what?” I furrow my eyebrows as I stood up from the bed.