19

"Hey, guys" I said as I walked over to the bar where Calum, Michael and Mia were. "Luke's out back, do you want me to get him?"

"He'll be back in a minute. It's fine"

"Do you have to dress like that for work?" Michael asked

"Sadly, yes" We turned to see Luke. "When did you get here?"

"Like two minutes ago" He quickly kissed my cheek before addressing his friends.

"What do you guys want to drink?"

"The usual" Mia told him and he nodded and grabbed three beers.

"Luke, what are you doing a week today?" Michael asked. It was Saturday so a week until we went to Luke's family's barbecue.

"It's my parents family barbecue"

"Oh, we were going to go to the beach but oh well. Maddie, do you want to come?" Michael asked.

"Sorry, but I'm going with Luke"

"What?" Mia exclaimed. "You're gonna meet his parents?" Luke and I nodded.

"Dude, you didn't tell us things were so serious" Calum said whilst Luke just shrugged.

"We're going shopping to get you something cute to wear" Mia said.

"I'm sure I've got something at home I can-"

"We're going shopping"

"She can be quite demanding" Michael said and she just rolled her eyes yet still kissed his cheek. I smiled at the two of them.

"Can I bring my other friend as well? She's been going on about going shopping for ages"

"Yeah, the more the merrier. Plus I need more girl friends. I only hang around with these guys and Taylor's a bitch"

"We'll reschedule our beach trip to the weekend after" Calum said and we all nodded. "Bring your friend"

"Will do"