What a weirdo.

May 8, 2000

It's Monday, and I forgot to write about the rest of the bus ride home from the class trip! Steven and I hooked up. He was sitting next to me with his back to the window, and I was lying in his arms. We were both listening to "Against All Odds" by Mariah Carey on the same discman on repeat. I liked that, because it made me feel like we were in our own little world, since we couldn't hear anything going on around us.

We weren't making out at first, we were just lying there with our eyes closed. His face was nuzzled in my neck, and I wanted to kiss him. So I wrapped the arm closest to him around his neck backwards, and he tiled his face upward and kissed me. We must have made out for ten minutes or more. We were in our own little world - I didn't even care that everyone could see us if they wanted to. Nobody has been speaking to me except Steven, James, Laura, and Melanie.

Then Emma bumped into my legs hard. I looked up and saw that it was a good thing, because Mr. Jones was coming back to collect trash. We stopped making out, but I think he had already seen us. He didn't say anything, though.

We stopped for dinner when we were about an hour from home. It was then that I found out that Daniel had broken up with Stacy. I should feel at least a little bad for her. But I don't, at all. Today in English class, she randomly started crying... and not just crying, like bawling. Then she stormed out and didn't come back. What a weirdo. She's such a head case - I don't even attempt to be her friend anymore. It's too much of an unnecessary hassle.