Sad Larry Stylinson Cuddling Moment

(Watch the video above beofre reading it will put you in the mood)

Harry's POV

School was really tough today, not because on any teachers or school work.It was because my boyfriend Louis only said about three words to me today.

Usually he's so happy and excited all day, but today he was just...different, and not a good different.

I tried calling him ever since I got home but he didn't answer any of them, he just sent me a text tell me that he was tired and he will see me tommorow.

Im sitting on the couch drinking a cup of tea when my mom walks down the stairs.

"Harry i'm leaving to go to work see you later sweetheart" my mom says to me already half way out the door.

"Ok Mom love you drive safe" I tell her.

Still Harry's POV (fast forward 2 hours or so,its like 8 at night)

Im upstairs laying on my bed doing homework well all of a sudden I hear a very loud knock on my house door.

I rush downstairs because whoever this person is can't seem to wait until i get to the GOD DAMN DO-

Holy Shit...

Is all I can say when I see my usually happy boyfriend standing in front of my house sobbing so loudly i'm suprised my neighbors are not outside.

He's wearing one of my sweatshirts and some very loose sweatpants and his old beat up vans.

"H-H-H-Harr-ry P-P-Please C-C-Come H-H-Hug M-M-Me" he sobbs while higging himself.

That's all it took for me to run over as fast as I could and hig bim as hard as I could, and right when we touched he broke down into screaming sobbs and his legs gave out.

"Whoa! Baby what's wrong?" I ask him so gently its barely a whisper.

He jusy keeps screaming and sobbing so I bend down and pick him up so his legs are around my waist and his arms are aeound my neck, as soon as I do this he shoves his face into my neck and screams...loud.

Jumping from shock I rush him into my house anf upstairs to my bed room.

And I sit on my bed with him sraddling me, he's still clutching onto me.

"Angel..? What wrong baby please talk to me, you have never cried like this before baby talk to me angel".

"I love you Hazza" he whispers to me, his voice is very rough.

"I love you too angel so much, now can you tell me what's going on baby"

"Why do people hate me hazza?, why do they call me names and make me feel so worthless about myself?" He tells me and my whole body goes stiff.

He is still getting bullied? He told me they stopped

"They told me you don't love me and that this is all a big game and you never want someone who is as ugly as me" he tells me then breaks into more sobbs.

I clutch the back of his shirt and his cries soften after a couple of minutes.

I pull him back to look at me and I wipe his millions of tears away with the pads of my fingers, and I smile lightly which me returns,only smaller.

"Why didn't you tell me the bullying was that baby you promised to tell me when it got bad" I say to him, not at all angry.

"I don' t know hazza I just didn't want you to worry" he says sadly.

"Baby you know you can tell me anythinb we have been dating sinve we were basically 5" I say and he laughs lightly.

"There we go baby no more tears please" I say seriously and wipe hopefully his last tears of the night off his cheeks.

"Can we cuddle please Hazza,then we can talk some more?" He asks me softly.

"Of course baby come here" I say anday down and open my arms, but he climbs off the bed and takes his sweatpants off, my hoodie going down almost to his knees.

"I was sweating in those things haz..." he says in a cute voice.

He crawls on the bed and finally into my arms, his head is on my chest and he is looking up at me slowly tracing one of my sparrow tattoes poking out from my shirt, while his right leg is thrown across my legs.

"Hazza?" He asks me.

"Yes my love?" I say

"Can you tell me why you love me? hazza I really need to hear it" he asks in a trembling voice.

"Ok baby" I say

"I love you because you are you and what you are is the person that can make me smile even on my worst days, I love you because you could walk into a dark room and light it up because you are that gorgeous, I love you because you love me and my stupid jokes and wild curly hair, I have no clue what it would be like to be without you in my life because we bave never not been in eachothers lives, you are the air I breath, you are my sunlight and my warmth, and that is why I love you and will always love you my beautiful angel"

I say with tears rolling down my cheeks.

I hear a wimper comming from Louis and I look down and see his eyes filled with so much love and one of the biggest smiles on his face.

"H-H-Hazza that was everything I ever wanted to hear I lobe you so much Hazza baby I don't know where I would be without you love you are my air I breath also,you keep me s grounded and I am so thankfull to call you my boyfriend, not even that you are my rock and my soulmate".

He has so much love filling his eyes right now I can't help but pull his whole body on top of me just to feel his warmth.

"I love you angel I never want to see you in so much pain like that again" I say seriously but softly.

"I know Hazza i'm sorry I love you so much" he whispers.

"Always and forever angel?"

"Always and forever hazza".