Divided

Point of view is Yours (Xyn)

Since the time I overtook my father , my people had slowly been diminishing.

Well its actually there fault , I told them not to screw around with humans, even with us having a more higher intellect than them.

I got bored with this whole "We should be at the top" point . Its actually cliche for me. My father has been at it for almost a millenia. But he's too stubborn to give up.

I thought this whole over taking my father's throne would be a good thing for a change but it kinda didnt end like what I wanted to.

My people have betrayed and disobeyed me ,simply because they dont like the idea of just living peacefully with humans. They moved on and started their own organizations ,clan ,tribes . All with the goal of conquering the human surface.

....

All failed. Each being brought down by the so called he-roes. Even the most notable ones who did betray me and begun their own monarch had been beaten : Sea king , Subterranean King, even that weird Boros guy were all defeated.

What's more strange is they were only taken down with One Punch.

"Just how strong are the humans now? .." .You smiled as you slouched your back against your thrown where you father sat.

Now it has been colored with his blood.