The Favor

Author's Note: So this has been sitting on my laptop for nearly a year. It's still a work in progress and I'm unsure if I want to finish it, so I guess I'm just posting it now to see the reception it's going to receive and whether or not it's worth finishing.

The story is mostly planned out, I just kind of stopped halfway through because I got sucked into the Marvel fandom again. So for you non-Marvel fans, enjoy some Hunters ;)

 So for you non-Marvel fans, enjoy some Hunters ;)

"Allisooonnnnn!"

"Did you find her? Is she okay? Is Lydia safe?"

"I can't take your pain away."
"It's because it doesn't hurt."

"It's okay, it's perfect. I'm in the arms of my first love; the first person I ever loved; the person I'll always love. I love you, Scott- Scott McCall."

"You need to tell my dad. You need to- tell him- tell him.."

Damp, cold, stone walls surround her. A sconce with a candle's flickering wick is her only light source, and an impossible rusty cage door is her only exit. Screams echo all around her, but it's the whimpering and pleading of others that make Allison's heart beat double. The door is unsurprisingly locked and no amount of pushing or kicking will make it budge.

"Did you find her? Is she okay? Is Lydia safe?"

"I can't take your pain away."
"It's because it doesn't hurt."

"It's okay, it's perfect. I'm in the arms of my first love; the first person I ever loved; the person I'll always love. I love you, Scott- Scott McCall."

"You need to tell my dad. You need to- tell him- tell him.."

"Well, hello, gorgeous." Allison's eyes snap open from reliving her last moments over and over, her gaze landing on the form of a man standing outside her cell. From what little light is out in the corridor, she can make out that his hair is shaved closed to his head and that the bottom half of his face is covered in stubble. For being such a rank and dank place, the man looks oddly comfortable in a pair of slacks and a white button down with it's sleeves rolled up to his elbows. "You're new here."

With what little light that's available, Allison's able to see the whites of the man's eyes vanish within the blink of an eye. Pure black stares down at her as fear hits her so strong and sudden that bile burns at the back of her throat. Something is definitely wrong here- she's not supposed to be here- and no matter how hard she fights back, the man easily overpowers her as he steps into her cell.

The only thing she's capable of in this hellish place is screaming her throat raw when they chain her up in another room and cut into her body.

"Did you find her? Is she okay? Is Lydia safe?"

'Lydia..?'

"Wakey, wakey, beautiful. Time for another go."

More cutting. More gutting. More maniacal laughter.