Stepping into the spot light

"ALEXIS JANE WHITE!!!"

Ok so once upon a time it would have scared me to hear my mum yell my full name but today i am just beyond caring! My life is coming to a new beginning... a beginning far away from my mother!

" Come on Lex if we dont get down stairs now she is only going to come up; and thats the last thing we want." I looked over at my perfect sister with her perfect big blue eyes that could make anybody do anything. There wasnt a single golden strand out of place nor a wrinkle on her pergect outfit.

One of my earliest memories is of when i was 3 and Jammi was 5 and she pushed me down the stairs of our house and then convinced our mother that I had it coming because i was so annoying. Mum looked at Jammi who was giving her a i-am-the-innocent-perfect-daughter look and i was sent to my room!

Then when i was 8 we were having an arguement and i went to hit Jammi but she grabbed my wrist and twisted it till she heard a distinct snap. I fell to the floor screaming in agonising pain. Mum didnt come running clearly assuming that i was just being me usual drama queen self. She did however come running when Jammi yelled " MUMMY! Lexi bit me" of course again i was the one that got into trouble for 'biting' Jammi. The perfect little angel that was my big sister, the one that always caused the trouble but never recieved any concerquences, was rewarded with ice-cream while i sat alone in my room crying.

It's true i have always been jelous of my big sister becuase she was everyones favourite!

At school i would get test results back and would recieve comments like 'not bad but nothing compared to Jammi' or 'you couldnt just be more like Jammi could you?'

I finally found the motivation to walk down stairs. As i passed the hall mirror i reluctantly took a glance. My dark hair was a whispy mess and my pale complexion made me look ghost like.

"Finally I told you we have to leave at 10 sharp! where have you been?" My mother barked at me in her usual less then impressed tone that was saved just for me. I glance at the clock which read 9:56.

We drove for exactly 9 minutes from our house to our favourite little restaurantin the centre of our sleepy little town. The waitress didnt bother coming to take our order because it hadnt changed in 10 years. She just bought over two very large very chocolatey chocolate milkshakes and a extra strong black coffee.Our food arrived just minutes later but i couldnt bring myself to eat. I was just two excited to eat my sunny side up eggs and extra crispy bacon.

"Lex you have to eat something; no one is leaving this table until you do!"

I picked up my fork and began pushing the food aroung my plate. I had less then two mouthfuls before announcing that i was full and couldnt possibly eat anymore. My mother just rolled her eyes and paid the bill 

>>>>>

OMG the shortest chapter in the world i am SOO sorry but i really felt that i had to put all this boring stuff in just to give you some background info! This is a brand new story but i have the whole plot line figured out and there are some twists and turns even i didnt expect!

I know its a lot to ask but please i need your feedback so i can make this story great! Please tear it to peices because constructive critisism is the best! also remember to hit the like button

Keep writting and keep safe

:)