2.

My first three months at the University of Tampa have been absolutely amazing. I have always been a social butterfly, so making new friends came extremely easy. Reese has been the ultimate help to me by showing me around and making sure that I knew everything I needed to know from the hottest guys to the best places to sit on the beach.
     Reese and I were walking along the beach looking for potential arm candy and I saw a rather attractive guy playing football with his friend.
     "Reese, hottie at 2 o'clock," I told her as I looked over the rim of my shades.
    "Which one?  The one with the sleeve of gorgeous tattoos and body of a Trojan warrior or the one with the beautiful locks and heavenly smile?" she asked with peaked curiosity.
     I looked at both of the equally fine men trying to decide.
    "Both," we said in unison.
    "Okay, here is the game plan. I know how much you melt for guys with locks and a nice smile, and we both know I can't resist a man with a sculpted body. How about we go over there and put a claim on what is rightfully ours," Reese plans without taking a breath. This girl is something serious.
     "Well considering you have already found your pray and have started to stalk, I say we go in for the kill," I winked already making sure my navy blue and white bikini was accentuating the right assets. I looked at Reese who was mirroring my movements.
    "Pit check," we both checked and smiled in approval.
   "Teeth?" We both flashed toothy grins to make sure we were good.
   "Hair?" We both examined each other to make sure we were looking our best.
   "Bodies on point, nothing but the best," we sang in unison. We laughed at our evident lameness and started our walk over to the guys.
   "Hello fellas," Reese called out to get the guys attention.
   Both of them froze in mid pass as we successfully caught their attention. My smile grew at their typical male reaction. Of course with my dimple smile, dark chocolate flawless skin, and Reese's beautiful brown eyes, heart-stopping smile, we were sure to catch somebody's attention.
   "Well hello beautiful, I'm Chase and you are?" The guy with the locks walked up to me completely forgetting about the game he had been previously playing.
   "Salem, nice to meet you, Chase," I gave a flirty smile. I have never been a shy girl, so turning on the charm for this beautiful manifestation was second nature.
   "The pleasure is all mine," Chase responded with an equally flirty smile on his face.
    I looked over his shoulder to see Reese and her guy doing their fair share of flirting. I was going to go help her out a little, but I can see she is doing just fine. 
   "You must be new around here because I surely have not seen you around before," Chase added with a quizzing look.
    "I guess you can say that. I'm a student at UT," I say proudly. I don't think I have ever been so proud the finally be able to say I'm in school in my life.
   "Oh, so we have Spartan girls on our hands, Jay," Chase calls out to his friend.
   "Tampa girls all day baby," Reese amps up.
   "Lucky for you two, we are UT students as well. Now you won't have to miss us as much when we leave dinner tonight," Jay explains to Reese and I. We both share a look that reads 'we got these two in the bag' before we turn back to the boys.
  "Was that supposed to be your way of asking to take us on a date?" Reese asked while serving major playful attitude. I returned the same playful expression to the guys, trying to not laugh at how completely unserious our attitudes were.
   "Not at all, sweetheart. Let me ask you properly," Chase responds with his charming smile. "Salem would you and Reese like to go to dinner with Jay and me?" Chase asks with a sincere look on his face. I smiled and winked at Reese.
   "We would love to," Reese and I responded in unison. From that day on, the four of us were pretty close to inseparable.