01 ¿

Getting out of his limousine, Ranmaru flashed a smile upon seeing the students turned their attention to him.

Dozen of squeals and cries of "Ranmaru-sama!" were heard. He greeted his fans and they walked behind him trying to catch a conversation.

I scowled. Since the day that guy stepped his shoes on the gates of this school, it became a routine that it was becoming irritating. But i kept quiet. I tried to control myself. I wasn't going to interrupt his "kitten session". I won't become one of his fan girls just to get his attention and hear him say "don't get mad my sweet neko-chan" Gross! 😌

I walked straight passed them and entered the classroom. Finally, they were out of sight.

Morii Ranmaru was a good looking first year at Mori High. Maybe good looking is an understatement because he is said to be the Prince Of Mori High but I hate him, so I'm not going to call him attractive, even though he might have been. He was also the son of the owner of many hotels. Ranmaru had long red hair and a pair of gray eyes. He was tall, which annoyed me since I was a bit short; just a bit.

I watched as students walked to their students as the bell rings. Then, the homeroom teacher arrived. I realized Ranmaru wasn't here. Well whatever, I don't care. Maybe he found some cute girl and skip class to be lovey dovey with her. Pathetic.

Our homeroom teacher announced a project to be presented by a pair. From the details she mentioned, I knew this is going to be a hard task, meaning I have to find a good partner. She went to another topic and let us answer what she had written on the board.

'How boring'

'How boring not to have Ranmaru and curse him'

After what seemed like forever, a light came out from the door being open, four gorgeous boys were standing there.

'Great.'

'Just great.'

This class will be hell.

And on cue, the room had an uproar.

You see, there are 3 other princes beside Ranmaru (which I'm thankful of, mainly to get his ego smaller) ;

Toyama Yukinojo, the cheerful and docile boy

Oda Takenaga, the kind gentleman

and last but not the least, the most popular among the group,

Takano Kyohei, the strongest fighter.

They weren't on good terms a few days ago but I guess they made up considering they are of the same species. You get what I mean?

My name is Nakahara Mei. I'm in the same year, same class and same school as Ranmaru, one of the school's princes. I don't hate him. Hate is a strong word. I just don't like his existence. Maybe 'loathe' is the right term. Yes. It's stronger.

I grew up hating my dear father who left us, me and my mom. That's what made me have my hate for men especially guys who think they can get any girl, make her feel special and leave out of the blue.

I kept my surname, Nakahara, simply because I don't want to share the name of the old geezer. Letting me have his name would just be like admitting defeat. I hate losing. 👎

Nakahara might be familiar to some because my aunt, uncle and mom is rich. But not too long ago, my mom died of heart disease which made her struggle for a long time.

I'm a bit lonely not having her around. But it's better than having her cry because of pain; physically, mentally and spiritually.

Mom was a kind person. She never spoke bad of my father. But I was different. I hate seeing her broken in pieces.