1. First Convo!

Graduation Day at St. Xavier's

College days.. The best days of anyone's life..because there is no restriction on students unlike schools.. College days makes every student a free bird ..who just wants to fly high in the open sky..with the large wings..

But when its the final day ..to say good bye to your college ..is actually the toughest phase of anyone's life.. So the scenario in St. Xavier's is not at all different.. It's the best college of Cape town.. Students are all emotional today because finally they are graduated and they had to leave for their respective places leaving so many memories over here ..and some taking back with them..

A girl standing in the corner with loads of friends..giggling ...laughing..cracking jokes.. Seems like unlike others ..she is very happy today..well! Why won't she be happy?.. After all she is finally a graduate ..that too without any back in any subject..well! This is really a celebration time for Nandini murthy .. The main protagonist of this story..

 The main protagonist of this story

Nandini Murthy :

A girl full of life..wherever she goes..she spread happiness all over.. She is a kind of girl every boy desire of.. Nandini murthy is the star diva of St. Xavier's ..dream of every boy ..but a far fetched one.. She is fun loving...very friendly.. But but ..very weak in academics..

"You know ..I thought ..am going to repeat my whole graduation once again.. Oh lord! How I actually passed??".. She was telling with over dramatic tone ..and her friends giggled on her statement.. Even they know.. How she actually passed ..

Just then they heard the announcement by the respected dean..who seems to be more happy today..

" and the best student of 2016 goes to none other than Manik Malhotra " .. He announced happily...and Nandini smiled broadly .. As a tall boy walked towards the stage to receive his award..

Manik Malhotra :