Chapter 9: KINDAVE

Homework

Mira's P.O.V.

The helicopter lands and Tony touches down next to us. We file out, Steve first, who checks out the surroundings before giving us the okay.

Just looking at the outside you would never know the horrors that go on in here. Tasha steps up to the door and rolls in a EMP grenade to mess up the senses of anyone who could be waiting inside.

We walk in and luckily no one is there but we still have to be quiet in case their is anyone or any booby-traps.

STEALTH MODE: ON.

Hehehhehehehehehheee I've been practicing my evil laugh. Have to live up to my fathers laugh right!

Tony's programmed a map of the building into his suit. Steve stays to the back of the pack. The Bartons take up the front of the pack with Tony walking right behind them directing them through the intercom.

Thor and Dad are right behind me side by side, Mijionor and Gugineer in hand. Behind them are Bruce and Pepper, we thought we should put them in the middle for their safety.

"We're coming up to the heat signatures, their should be a door around the corner, everyone have their guard up." Tony says through the intercom.

We turn the corner, maybe feet away from the door, when I see a muscular blond guy break through the door, which goes flying across the hall slamming against the wall.

My jaw drops open I know this kid. I see Tony aim his blaster at him, I materialize next to him and push down his arm. "Sam..." I say now too surprised to move.

"Mira..." he says staring and smiling at me after all this time. I run to him and he wraps his arms around me.

"Mira...." He says again and again. We both have tears running down our face.

"I thought you where dead!" He says as we pull away. He then looks at the group for the first time and his jaw drops open. "IS THAT WHO I THINK THEY ARE?" He says with widened eyes.

"Avengers yah." I say calmly. Dad steps to the front of the crowd and clears his throat.

"Oh hey! Loki still visits you. Cool!" I lean into his ear and whisper into his ear "He's my dad."

His face is frozen. "Nobody tells me anything!" He yells.

"You think I knew!!" I say crossing my arms. We all turn to dad.

"WHAT?" He says defensively. Just then a blond haired girl looks out her cell window, with what looks like a scope strapped on her left eye.

"Hey lovebirds, can we have some help now, time bomb over here!!!" Sam breaks down the door an he instructs the rest of us to do the same to the next four doors.

I break one with a plasma volt and a guy around my age steps out and smiles. He has blond highlights in hi dark brown hair, and a charming smile. "I guess i'm the damsel in distress now, huh love?"

I chuckle, and say "An ugly damsel." That was a big lie, and he knows it. We run down the hall and remove the rest of the doors, and they follow u back to the group.

"We've gotta get outta here, Hill planted a time bomb before they all left." We all run back the way we came, not even trying to be quiet.

"Hill?" Tony says as we run. "Yah she's a SHIELD agent, she worked with Fury. They've been training them since they were like three, me since I was nine, after Mira left."