~Naughty~ 16

I just posted a short chapter of my new story called " This better be worth it". Please go check it out and vote. I hope it will be almost as good as this one. Vote and comment please. That makes me very happy :)

Ugh! I can't believe that Luna made me stay up with her the whole night while she puked her guts out. She was so embarrassed that she made Brendon and Kale leave as soon as we got back to the house. I watched her on the way back home as she hung her head out the window and I knew that she would be humiliated. She's always hated puking in front of people so I've always had to take care of her.

I roll over and look at Luna as she sits up and moans. She puts her hands on her head and lets out a whine. " Holy fricking shit balls... my head hurts." She gives me a dirty look and then throws herself back on the bed. " Dammit! I knew I shouldn't of drank that much so quickly."

I hop out of her bed and and laugh at the awful face that she's making. " I'll be right back." I take off down the hall and jump over a pile of clothes before running down the stairs. I walk to the kitchen and grab a bottle of water. I run back upstairs and then poke my head in Lunas room. " Here drink this." I take the bottle and toss it to her.

She reaches out her hand to grab it and totally misses it as it bounces off her head. She grabs her head and starts rubbing it. " Damn hobo. What makes you think that I can catch anything right now? I can't even see straight."

That's what your ass gets. I smile at her and start walking to my room. " Ouch... that looked like it hurt. Ok! See you later." I walk into my bedroom and look at my warm cozy inviting bed. Peace and quiet. I throw myself on the bed and close my eyes. After staying in Lunas bed last  night and sleeping just a few feet away from a garbage can, my bed looks extra comfortable.

I grab my blanket and curl it around my body. Next thing I know the stupid doorbell starts ringing. No! No! Go away! I grab my pillow and pull it to my face. I try to block it out in hopes that who ever the hell it is will just go away.

 After about 5 minutes I finally hear Luna yelling at me. " Make it stop. I can't take it anymore. Get rid of that person at the door."

I let out a deep breath and make my way out of bed and down the stairs. I open the door and open my mouth to yell until I notice Kale leaning against the porch with a Mcdonalds bag in his hand. He smiles at me and holds up the bag. " I hope you're hungry." He walks past me and lets himself inside.

I throw my hands up and try my best to make my hair look half way decent. Crap! I look like crap! This can't be happening. I follow him inside and follow him to the kitchen. " I thought you had to work today?" I lean up against the counter as he stands there pulling out a bunch of breakfast sandwiches and pancakes and whatever else seems to come out of that endless bag.

He walks over to me and grabs me by the waist. " Our date wasn't over yet." I feel myself getting weak from the feel of his body agaisnt mine. He runs his hands up the back of my shirt as he pulls me close enough to kiss my neck. " I love the taste of you so early in the morning."

I lean my head back and close my eyes as his lips trail over my neck. " Taste.... um.. breakfast. I mean breakfast is going to get cold." I put my hand on his firm chest and push his body away from mine. I quickly walk over and grab a few sandwiches and  run to the living room. I throw myself down on the couch and open the wrapper to a sausage mcmuffin.

Kale comes in a few minutes later and sits down next to me. " I guess someone is hungry." I go to take a bite of the sandwich but Kale grabs it away and takes a bite. I reach over and tickle his side until he throws the sandwich down on the table." Ok... it's yours."