One(Solar Vision)

"Omma!!!! C'mon!" said an little girl, she was around 6 years old with long black hair smiling at her mom. She is clearly happy, I'm alone.

My mom and dad disappeared on an Halloween night. She is blessed to have at least a mom, my foster mom 'Sae Hee' is obviously horrible. SaeHee forgotten how to take care of a person other than herself and her husband 'Tim'. Mom and Dad love taking care of me. They'd always take me to an cafe and we'd have a huge feast. Mom would buy me dolls and Dad would cook me delicious food. SaeHee and Tim only cares about the money they receive.

"Hey, Soloser how are you?" said Min Ju. Minju hated me, she just does. "I recall my mom and dad called me Solar." Minju stared at me with her arms crossed while looking at me. Minju chuckled,"So today me and the others are gonna attack the rich idiots. Wanna join? Or be a loser you are?" I knew this was illegal. Every week our foster children would attack the rich. Harass,assault, and more. They never get caught due to them being 'Smooth'. "No." I simply said. Minju gave me the eyes and said,"If you wanna join the cool kids, our plan is to attack the Nam family."The Nam family? 

As usual almost all the foster kids joined Minju and went to the Nams. I decided to go in secret to warn the Nams. 

"Eric! Where are you?!" shouted someone. As I walk closer I saw  an boy shouting. "Ah geez Nam Eric"(Wait an Nam?) I reliese that Eric Nam needs to be warned I walked closer until I felt an push. *BAM* I looked up and saw a boy. "Shush. He's an psycho." He said as he placed his finger onto my lips. The stranger then looked up seeing that someone was gone, he got up. "Yah what's that for?" I said while putting my arms crossed. The stranger chuckled,"Well he is my brother who just want to prank anyone." I looked at him and then reliesed, he is ERIC!

"UHM SOMEONE AT MY FOSTER HOME IS GOING TO ATTACK YOUR FAMILY TODAY-"

"What? The kids who attacked many others? Thank you I will contract my parents."

He grab his phone and called someone. I smiled a bit and walked away, hopefully Minju stops."Yah! Stranger come back here!" He shouted, I turned and walked back. He asked,"What's your name?" "Solar." "What's your number?" "308-32225" "Thanks!" he smiled. 

As I walked back to SaeHee & Tim's home, I heard a scream. I ran towards the voice and saw a girl crying."Are you okay?" I said as I helped her up. "No. My mom and dad, just attacked me." She said, I looked at her in shock as I comforted her. What does she mean by that?

I learned her name later, Moonbyul.

But I never would've guessed she and two others will be my bestest friends.