Author's Note

Dear awesome readers,

First of all, we are saddened to say that this will be the last installment in The Girl Underground series, thus making it a trilogy. Although this is a bittersweet announcement to make, we are glad to have shared this journey with all of you amazing people, and cannot wait to share more with our future works!

As it is, we are not sure what book we are going to post next. We have many, many ideas lined up, and a few that we have already started working through. When we have a better idea of what our future plans are, we will be sure to let you all know!

Back to the cheesiness: The Girl Underground trilogy has been our baby for over a year now, and we never expected to be received in the way that it was! The sheer amount of kind words and encouragement has been overwhelming. Leaving this story and these characters behind is going to be super emotional for us, so forgive us in advanced for drawing this final book out longer than necessary!

Once again, thank you all for sharing this journey with us! It's been an emotional roller coaster and we are super blessed to have a rally of amazing followers and readers backing us up and being awesome along the way. You all inspired and motivate us in more ways than you know. For that, we extend our love and eternal gratitude.

With all that being said, we are rearing to get Book 3 started! We hope you enjoy the final stretch of the adventures of Lucy, John, Malia, Ross, Leila, Eliza, Bertha, Abigail, Samuel, Lydia and so many, many other loveable characters that have stolen our hearts this past year!

Don't forget to follow us on our twitter account, WriteMethis2! Link is in the bio section of our profile. All updates and announcements regarding this book and future works will be tweeted there!

As always, vote, comment, and let us know how you enjoy our stories! We hope you enjoy the rest!

Love,

Mila and Mandy