Harcourt Female - Cerylia Voss

Name: Cerylia Nyx(?) Voss

Age: Seventeen and three months

House: Harcourt

Personality: Cerylia (Pronounced Ser-ill-lee-a) is a very kind, hard working teenager. She is always thinking of others before herself. Like any other kid, she loves playing games, eating, and sleeping. She works at the local pre-school, and absolutely adores it there. Cerylia loves children, animals, and the outdoors. She is filled to the brim with energy and enthusiasm. Straying from normalcy in the Harcourt family, she loves taking risks. She has a tendency to be an obsessive compulsive cleaner. She is quirky, funny, intelligent, selfless, independent, honest, fair, just, quick-witted, firm, generous, compassionate and determined. Although all of these attributes are fantastic, Cerylia has her weaknesses: Pride, envy, and stubborness. She would rather sit and suffer than admit she was wrong. Though subtle, she is jealous of all those superior to her, and she feels as though she must rise above them. Cerylia is as stubborn as a untamed mule. Her fears are few: Heights, spiders, dead things, Vilxens, snakes, and confinement. She feels strongly about the enviroment, and strives to protect and preserve it.

Appearance: Cerylia's hair sprouts from her scalp in bouncing ringlets, reaching just above her waist. The winding curls are as black as a room with no light or windows, with just a tint of blue. Her pale face is emphasized by her wide-set eyes, the color of nearly burnt toast. Her long, elegant lashes gently brush against the bottom of her eyebrows when she blinks. Her nose is long and wide, giving her feminie features more character. Her lips are full and naturally a light shade of pink, but are more often colored red from a nasty habit of chewing them. She stands at 5'9" with a skinny, but lean, frame. Her feet are small and designed well for swiftness.

Background: Cerylia was the second of four children, all whom are boys. She grew up in a loving enviroment in her early years, but later was forgotten when her parents were blessed with twins. She quickly adapted and grew more independant; cooking her own meals, cleaning the house, providing for not only herself, but the family as well. Though her parents had not completely abandoned her, she pushed them away, turning down all offers for help, relying solely on herself. Eventually, at the age of sixteen, she left her home and built her own, looking over the Agmenti river. She opened her new home to her two friends, Valantyne and Alisen. They've looked after each other and lived together for one year.

Motivation: Cerylia's motivation for winning "The Challenge" and ultimately becoming an heir of Aurum is her belief that she would make an excellent ruler, despite her flaws. She believes she can make Aurum a better place in general, and change the wrongs that are being commited everyday, everywhere. Her friends are counting on her. And she is counting on herself. Even if she does not win, she knows she will walk away from this experience as a better person, no matter if she's in last place or second.