Yet Another Cinderella Story (with a twist)

Once upon a time , in a town called Amethyst , lived two beautiful twin sisters. My sister Pearl , and of course me , Sapphire. We do everything together , we go shopping , even do eachothers hair.

Amethyst is full of life and well looked after. Also know for the biggest mall in the world , full of shoes , dresses and even diamond tiaras , which i have of course.

We haven't had the best of childhoods as our mother sadly passed away when we was just nine. seven years on and our lives couldn't get any better. Our dad then went on to re-marrying, she wasn't too bad , and so we went on to call her mum.

Science , Oh how it couldn't get any worse. I'm sat next to the rawest kid in high school and the hottest guy in the world is sat next to pearl!.Jealousy was upon me , face with fury.but i let it pass as i knew should would embarrass herself sooner or later.

Mr Riley had been talking crap for the last hour and i was finding hard to stay awake and impossible to amuse myself as there was nothing to do.

HOLY MOTHER FUDGER!! He looked at me AND SMILED!. I couldn't stop staring , my eyes trapped in a glance so sexy it was irresistible , impossible to turn away.

SAPPHIRE!! I have had just about enough of your interruptions this lesson! , go to the principle's office immediately!

Just my luck =/ . i guess its not all that bad , the office is full of food , it even has a Ps3! doubt it will be on though.

Off i went , quietly whispering Goodbye to jasper as i left.