Chapter 6

"Well hello miss sunshine," Sam chuckles as I slam the door to the impala. It is 5am, and I'm not ready to start the day. Especially after last night. Sleeping in a room with brothers basically pushing eachother off the bed every 10 minutes can keep a person awake . Also finding out the guy you have a crush on is a player can also keep a person awake. Yes, I finally admit it, I have a crush on Dean Winchester.

"It's 5am, Nobody should ever be awake before 8," I say, rolling down the window. I need some fresh air. The car ride to the house we are starting our investigation at is slow. I watch out the window, observing the town. It seems like a pretty nice town, besides the fact innocent kids are being killed.

"Stay here, you don't have an FBI badge," Sam whispers while getting out of the car, Dean follows his lead, but avoids looking at me.

"Neither do you? Your not FBI?"

"We have fake badges," Sam explained, showing me his fake FBI badge. It looks pretty real. I'm not sure what a real FBI badge looks like, but if I had to guess id say it looks exactly like that.

I wait in the car as the 'FBI agents' ask the family questions. They are the family of the first girl killed, the 12 year old who attended her friends sleepover. Losing a family member is hard, especially when you don't have a full explanation. The little girl just went to have fun with friends, and will never make it back home. The hardest part of losing someone you really care about is knowing you'll never hear their voice again. You'll never get to see them smile, or even cry again. You walk into your house and expect them to be there, but they aren't, and never will be again. It always feels like there is something missing, like an emptiness that can never be filled.

"We need to go interview one of the survivors from the sleepover," Sam says interrupting my thoughts as he climbs into the passengers seat. Dean gets into the drivers seat, he always drives, I wonder if he ever let's Sam drive.

"Don't you think she will be a little scared of 2 large men asking her a million questions?" I ask, I know I would get scared.

"I am pretty muscular and scary," Dean smirks, letting go of the steering wheel to flex his right arm.

"Oh yeah, so scary ," I sarcastically say

We finally get to the survivors house. Sam and Dean leave me in the car again as they get to have all the fun. This time it takes what seems like hours.

"We figured it out!" Sam says excited getting into the car.

"Tell me what it is, then tell me how to kill it!"

"Wow, aren't you violent?" Dean chuckles, starting up the car. I nod my head and wait for someone to explain. 

"It's most likely a demon. She said they went to the movie theater down town, they saw the ticket mans eyes turn black, later that night they heard a knock on the door, being curious, like just about any 12 year old would do, they opened the door. It was the black eyed movie man, as she called him. That is when the man from the movie theater killed her friend, she didn't go into detail after that," Sam explains, like it's just another day thing.

"I wouldn't expect her to go into detail on how her friend was killed, she's 12, that's a lot for a girl her age to handle," I sigh, thinking of how hard this must be on her.

"We are going to look over the victims bodies, make sure there isn't anything we are missing," Dean says, that is the craziest thing I ever heard.

"They were buried yesterday?" I question.

"We will dig them up then," Sam says, my eyes widen, I tell Dean to stop the car.

"You can't dig up their bodies! That is so wrong! It had black eyes. There's a 99.9% chance it's a demon. We don't need to look for anymore evidence,"

"We will bury them again, calm down," Sam calmly says, I will not go along with this.

"If you dig up those bodies I will leave."

"Stop freaking out, we've done it before, there's nothing wrong about it, it's not like we are burning them," Sam argues, I can feel tears about to escape my eyes. I open the car door, get out, then slam it as hard as I can.

"Fine, go dig up the bodies, I'm leaving." I walk away from the car and don't look back.