Chapter 14

Hellooo!!! I'm back!!! Yeah.. I know it's been soo long. :/ I'm so sorry, but I've been passing through a lot including school, and my finals, and all these annoying stuff. And when I was finally done with my school, I got into 'my grades' thing.I was so stressed, that I was having a writer's block. But hopefully, things are getting better now, and SUMMER HAS OFFICIALLY BEGUN!!

Thanks CrazyMofo2013 for editing this chapter.
_________________________________________

I stared at the screen, looking at the comment Josh has written.

Remembering the messeges he has sent mentioning that it was a dare, and that his account was hacked.

But I'm not sure if he is saying the truth. After all, he is still a stranger. I shouldn't trust him that much, and I shouldn't be wasting my time thinking about him.

Oh...... trying to ignore him, has made a diffrence.

While I was thinking deeply, a thought crossed my mind. Do you know that moment when you are enjoying something, and then sudennly remember all your responsblities.

Although I wasn't enjoying my time, but I just remembered that tomorrow is Monday, and that was enough to get me annoyed.

My thoughts were interuppted by a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I exclaimed.

The door opened, and it was Alex.

"Hey" he said, "I know I was just here, but actually I wanted to ask you something." He said.

"Yeah sure, what is it?"

"Um..... Well...You know the......" He started.

"The, the gift. Your birthday gift." He finally said.

"Oh yeah, it was very nice" I said smiling, "What about it?"

"Well..... Last night," he said

"Yes?"

"Last night, I 've been drinking too much, that I got drunk actually." He said, while running a hand through his hair.

"I don't get what you're trying to say." I said narrowing my eyes at him. "What does that have to do with the gift you got me?"

Why is the hesitation obviouse in his voice?

That's weird....

"I think, and I'm not so sure about that.." he trailed off.

"About what?" I asked.

"I think I wrote a note or something." he finally said.

"Oh yeah, it was so cute of you" I grinned.

"I did? Really?? I shouldn't get that drunk again." he chuckled.

I still don't get, what does he mean?

You are so weird right now Alex.

"If you don't mind, may I read the note?"

"Ofcourse."

I got up, got the note he has written, and gave it to him.

Confusion and shock were evident in his facial expression as he began reading the note and shifting awkwardly.

"Is theres something wrong, Alex?" I said getting closer to him.

"No, no, not at all" he replied a bit quickly.

"Is it kinda weird?" He asked giving me the note back.

"No! It's so sweet and nice of you." I smiled at him.

He let out a breath of relief.

"Alex?"

"Yes?"

"Is theres somethong wrong?"

"No, I'm just a little tired. Can we go to dinner next weekend instead of tonight?"

"No problem at all." I smiled. "Hope you get well soon."

He left the room and I got my concentration back to my laptop screen. I was checking my news feed when the chat bar popped on the side of the screen.

Josh: that's not nice of you.

I didn't answer back.

Josh: Again, thats not nice of you.

*No answer*

Josh: You already know that I can see that you have seen my message and didn't answer, don't you?

Me: what do you want, Josh?

Josh: heyy, whats wrong?? Seems that the birthday girl didn't enjoy her day... Did u recieve any presents?? Is that what's annoying you?

Me: Josh.... -_-

Josh: yes? You wanna tell me something? I know you may not be that sociable. Do you need a secret keeper? I'm here for you, and I'll always be.

Me: Josh, can't u just shut up?

Josh: I didn't even open my mouth. I'm just texting :D moving my fingers, that's all :D

Me: -_- Am I supposed to laugh?? -_-

Josh: Yeah!!! It's the joke of the season :D I've always wanted to be comedian :D

Me: D:

Josh: whats wrong, Alice? I didn't mention your nicknames till now. :D cheer up!!

Me: Josh, stop that!!

Josh: Whats wrong with you??!! I told u it was a dare....

Josh: Alice, unblock my number and read the messages I've sent you... :/

* No answer *

Josh: you already did. I'm sure of that. You wouldn't have started a conv. with me, if u didn't read them. (^__^)

Josh: Whats wrong then Alice? Forget about it, as if nothing has ever happened.

Me: its not that easy Josh...

___________________________________

A.N.

FINALLY AN UPDATE!!!!
I'm so sorry, but actually I have written this chapter 3 times, and every time, I end up with an error, that deletes all my effort, and I start it all over again. :/

Also, shout out to: CrazyMofo2013 (the same person that has edited this chapter) go and read her story its called 'A New Life' it is one of the books I would recommed for anyone to read, its really incredible!! :D