four

maybe next time

takumi's limo

takumi's chess class ended about an hour later and he was on his way home.

however, the driver was taking a diverted route through paris which takumi didn't question.

with a glare, he looked out of the window.

but when they passed a familiar set of flats, the driver began to slow down and takumi could make out something that was hanging from the 3rd story window.

a birthday banner. with his name on it.

his heart dropped at the sight of what were clearly his friends standing outside the apartment.

"ah, here we are" patricia exclaimed, opening the door for takumi.

he looked up at his friends with a surprised expression on his face.

happy 22nd birthday, takumi walker.

hinata's apartment

hinata's apartment soon became packed with loads of people your ages as well as a little older.

loud music, no space to breath or move, thick smell of alcohol and weed, girls and guys dancing and grinding on each other, kissing and more dancing.

"oh, (f/n)! i've been looking all over for you!"

spinning on your heels, you turned to watch misaki hurrying towards you, kind of tipsy but still stable.

"sorry, i-"

"doesn't matter" she hiccuped, putting her hand on your shoulder."whatever happens, i need you to be cool, understand?"

she smiled and fixed your loose curls.

you nodded.

misaki then turned around and you spotted a short blonde woman appraoching you with her phone to her ear.

"sorry, i had to take that it was dad" she explained, putting her hands into her coat pockets. you must be (f/n)."

you nodded with a smile.

"(f/n), aoi hyodo. aoi, (f/n) (l/n)" misaki introduced.

you had heard about her.

well him.

he was a crossdresser and internet idol, very well known across social media.

the son of a professional footballer and actress.

aoi had modelled for brands such as l'oréal, dolce and gabbana in the past years.

you exchanged glanced before shaking hands formally.

"aoi, tell (f/n) what you were telling me."

"well, i'm accompanying my mother to her movie premiere and i'd love to wear something new."

your face lit up.

"misa showed me some of your designs on her phone. they're terrific!"

"well, you should come by the studio."

you looked at misaki confused.

"studio?" you whispered, nudging her slightly which made her gin very awkwardly.

"uh-huh. your studio!"

you laughed nervously.

"yeah! that studio!"