Chapter 1 [The Mute Boy In Diagon Alley]

a week had passed, Severus was getting better, slowly. thanks to magic, it would be a quick recovery. Severus and Dino were sitting in Dumbledore's office to talk about what would happen to Vera now that Seveurs was fine.

"we have two choices." said Albus as he offered the both of them some muggle sweets, Severus sighed.

"out with it, old man" he growled. he had been in a fowl mood since he had not been able to see his son, he was off with David while Dino was helping him recover. Albus smiled as Dino swatted him and told him off, Albus always seemed to have a twinkle in his eyes.

"The Weasley's have more than kindly offered to take the girl" Albums stated. Ever since Dino walked into his life, Severus had shown love. Severus didn't want the girl to go with the Wesley's, some would say he has grown to care for them.

"But, I can see in your eyes that you do not wish that" the older wizard came to a conclusion as he looked over the young couple sitting before him.

"The girl will stay with you, the Wesley's have enough children, I'm not saying that they don't have enough love for one more child. But you do, your family will only grow bigger" Dino squeezed his hand tightly.

Out of everything, Severus was feeling happy. Although he'd never let his students catch him smiling as he made his way through the castle.

The couple were sitting with David in Diagonal alley, they were meeting up, it was time for Jasper to be with his parents again. They were all enjoying ice cream.

Something caught Dino's eye, Severus caught on when she had not answered his question about a student. Dino frowned.

"Love? What's wrong?" Severus touched her shoulder gently. She turned to face him. "I think I know that guy over ther-" she pointed to the spot the man had been, but he was gone. "I think he was at Durmstrang when I was there. Although, I cannot recall speaking to him, I don't think he even talks to begin with" she shrugged it off and smiled at her son. He was growing so fast, his second birthday was fast approaching.

"Your mother met someone" Dino raised an eyebrow at her father. She never thought she would ever hear her father like this. She obviously knew that her father had found his true love, but she didn't think he'd be OK with his ex wife finding someone else.

She nodded her head. Dino looked around a little trying to see if she could spot the guy she had seen earlier. She was sure she knew him, he looked familiar. She shrugged it off.

"Walk to mum" Severus spoke to Jasper. Jasper still struggled with walking, he would fall occasionally. But he was learning and growing. Dino sat on the floor and held out her arms for him, he smiled a gorgeous baby smile and padded his way to his mother. "Mumm!!" He cooed at her. She hugged him gently.

After a nappy change and a feed Jasper grew tired, it was almost time for bed.

As soon as Jasper was asleep Severus sat beside Dino and pulled out a letter. She looked at it then up to him. "Its an invitation to dinner from my parents" he told her. Believe it or not, but Severus was freaking out, although he'd never show it. He was scared. He didn't want his wife anywhere near his father, Tobias could hurt her. "Tobias, my father, is a violent person. I know you won't allow me to face this alone. But I'm not subjecting our son to his ways, we will not be taking him tomorrow" Severus was adamant about this. He would not let his son get hurt.

"We will do this together. I'll ask my grandfather to watch Jasper. No doubt he will" she squeezed his hand gently. Severus smiled, even when he wasn't strong, she was. For the both of them.

Severus took her hand and led her to the bedroom, it was late and they had a big day tomorrow. Severus climbed in beside her and pulled her to his chest, she smiled and laid her head down on his chest. She listened to his heartbeat. "If my father hurts you, I will kill him" Severus said in a matter-of-fact tone. "I know sweetheart, I know. I'll kill him myself" she yawned.

He kissed her gently and snuggled into her and slowly fell asleep.

I would like to give a shout out to Kyiah225 for making the covers to my book series, not this one lol. The books I'm going to start writing after this. It won't be a fanfic, it will be my own book.

OK, first I should apologise for the long wait for this chapter. I've moved again, I know. I should just stop moving. But life is life. You gotta do what you gotta do.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

There will be some heartbreak in this book, someone might die. You'll see a side to someone, its gonna be sad.... Prepare for hurting.

Sevphias Out.