Prologue

A/N- Some of you were curious about what I look like, so here's kind of a personality pic haha!

As I sat behind my drum set watching the crowd of 20,000 or so people sing our songs along with Tyler, I couldn't help but have a feeling of awe and wonder.

Never in a million years did I think Tyler and I would make it this far. I mean, I always had confidence in us, but this was beyond my dreams.

Our songs were topping charts, our albums were going platinum, and we were playing in front of huge amounts of people. Such a big change from the ten people we started with.

I watched Tyler play his heart out on his ukulele as he sang House of Gold with a huge smile on his face; it was bigger than normal since today is his mom's birthday. She's actually backstage right now.

Tyler is a very passionate person, something I picked up on the very first time we met. It's become kind of a thing that anytime someone asks us how we first met, we always tell a different story. I don't think we've ever told the real story. It's actually a pretty funny one.

Although, people probably wouldn't believe it even if we did tell it. Most people see us as being kind of shy and awkward sometimes, but that's definitely not how it was when we first met.

In fact, we hated each other. Tempers were flared, things were shouted and thrown, and I even got ran over. I let out a quiet laugh and shook my head at the memories; we have definitely come a long way in our relationship.

I suppose we should tell everyone the real story eventually. Now, how exactly did it start again? Oh yeah, in the snack aisle of Target, seven years ago.

A/N- Thank you so much for reading this! I hope you guys enjoy it, remeber to leave me feedback on ways I can improve or things you liked, it really does help me as a writer and figure out what things work and what things to tweak. Love ya'll!! ♡♡♡