Concern

You stopped laughing as you saw the water growing closer and closer below them, you tried to correct yourself with Geppo so you weren't falling headfirst, but then decided against it as you thought about Crocodile and Luffy.

'They're Devil Fruit users, they'll drown!' You thought in remembrance with a frown. You quickly adjusted your swords on your waist and back and made the straps tighten against your body more. In order for your swords to not accidentally get out from their sheaths and sink to the ocean floor.

You were met immediately with water once you crashed fully down in a dive. Your eyes sook out Crocodile and Luffy as priority, spotting them sink down like rocks with Jimbei trying to swim after them. You went over to help and assist, Jimbei able to get Buggy and Luffy so you quickly dove down to get both Crocodile's and Mr. 1's arms and heaved them up with you as you quickly used Geppo to get some air.

You gasped when you reached the surface, making sure Crocodile's and Mr. 1's head were above the water as you swam towards the now wrecked ship to lay them down. Once you succeeded, you coughed out some water that managed to get in your lungs.

"Ack...disgusting." You breathed, trying to get some of your breath back. You have to admit, the weight of your sword plus fully grown men taller then you packed with muscle while trying to drag them up from underwater was difficult. You're lucky you knew Geppo and Haki. As well as fortunate that you've been training ever since you were a little girl, no more than seven.  You looked over at the unconscious men in worry, them not waking up yet. You leaned over Crocodile to get a better look at him in mild concern.

"Oi, Crocy. Wake up." You said, him giving no response. You were slightly panicking for your friend now as you leaned over at him more, shaking his shoulder slightly. "Crocodile. Oi. We're here." You frowned when he didn't move, but immediately brightened when you spotted his mouth twitch. You were going to sigh in relief until three marines tried to sneak up on you, you quickly glanced over at them with a glare and a flare of Conqueror's Haki causing them to faint. You glanced back at Crocodile to see him slowly coming to, a grin forming on your features as you sat beside his body with your hand still on his shoulder.

"Ah! You woke up, took you forever to." You said with bright eyes as his silver eyes moved towards you.

"I understood you said you were upset with me." Your brows furrowed.

"What does that have to do with anything? I'm not so petty about an argument to not save the people I care about." You replied truthfully. Crocodile's face seemed to smooth out slightly as a thin smirk rose on his lips.

"I wasn't aware you saw me as such, Gin Chi." You slightly blushed but nonetheless answered him honestly as best as you could.

"If I didn't see you as such, I would've kicked your butt already. Although, there are times when I still want to. Still, I do not." Crocodile's gaze suddenly became intense as he looked up towards your face.

"Come closer, Silver Blood."

You raised an eyebrow in question, but leaned closer nonetheless.

"What's wrong—?" He used his hooked arm to lift himself up slightly as he grabbed your chin with his right hand, his silver eyes looking at your (e/c) ones.

.

.

.

X3

Ooo~ la~ la~

What are you doing there Crocodile~?
>.<
(( Characters in this story will sometimes go from  calling you Gin Chi to Silver Blood, so don't mind it when others do that))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Main Pairings
Shanks: 28
Mihawk:39
Crocodile:15
Doflamingo: 18
Smoker: 21
Lucci: 17