Chapter 26

Chapter 26: Best friends...?

*Liam's POV*

We dropped Harry home, and me and Violet walked back home. She took my hand and I held her hand tighter. The words echoed in my head. 'Just saying 'I love you' to a girl isnt enough. You have to prove it.'

"Liam?"

"Yes beautiful?"

"I can't live without you."

"Me neither. Me neither." I said as I kissed her forehead.

***

Violet came downstairs wearing her light blue pj shorts and tank top. She snuggled next to me and soon fell asleep. I carried her to her bed and went downstairs. After a while, I heard a THUMP, a scream and, "Liaammmm!" I rushed to my room and found Violet on the floor. She had another nightmare. I slept down next to her and started singing 'Your song'.

"It's a little bit funny, this feeling inside. I'm not one of those who can, easily hide. I don't have much money, but boy if I did, I'd buy a big house where, we both could live. And you can tell everybody, this is your song. It may be quite simple but, now that it's done. I hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind, that I put down in words... How wonderful life is, when you're in the world."

She smiled then fell asleep as our faces were near each other, our heads were on the pillow, my fingers entangled in her hair, and her hand over my stomach.

***

It's a beautiful Tuesday morning. Why is it beautiful? Because I woke up to the most beautiful face ever. When I woke up, she was already awake but she was playing with her hair. "Good morning beautiful." I said as I kissed her nose. "Good morning handsome." she said and she kissed mine. I got out of bed and picked her up in my arms bridal style. I brought her downstairs and we found my mom. "Good morning love birds." she said. I was opening my mouth to argue until I realised Violet was blushing and smiling her one dimple smile. "Morning Mom!" I said instead. I threw Vye on the sofa then she stood up and was chasing me. "Morning!" she told my mom and kissed her cheek. She kept chasing me but I threw her over my back and walked to our room. I plopped her on the bed and her hair was out of her face. She looked so god damn beautiful. She finally said, "You know Liam, I might've lost Lou, but I'm glad I didn't lose you." I smiled at her although inside I was flying from happiness. She stood up and walked to my closet. "LIAM JAMES PAYNE, MY FRIEND, YOU HAVE NO TASTE IN CLOTHES THATS WHY I WILL CHOOSE YOUR CLOTHES FOR YOU AND YOU WILL WEAR THEM."

"ME? I HAVE NO TASTE IN CLOTHES?" I ran over to her and started tickling her.

*Violet's POV*

"Fine, what will I wear today?"

"Hmm." I got out a girl tank top and a pair of girl skinny jeans.

He looked at me. "DO YOU THINK IM GAY?" he said jokingly.

I nodded as I laid down on his bed. He came towards me so our faces were really close to each other. Then, he pressed his lips into mine. I didn't push him back. I had to admit, he was a great kisser. At that moment, everything was perfect. I felt the sparks between me and him. I was in love.