~Date Gone wrong ~

The looks on his face when he was about to left. He turned around with the door open behind him and kissed me. " Are u going to school tmr ?" I stopped and thought about it for a second. " Yes I going to try." He smiled at me and blowed me a kiss. That night I went to bed thinking about him I just felt that he the one he not like Zane who wants both us his crushes happy? I had a dream about him and it was perfect to. I woke up to a weird sound from my phone. I looked at it and Zane texted me "good night beautiful 😍." It was like 10:50 pm. I didn't write anything to him. I went back to bed. I woke up to the nice smell of flowers and chocolates. I looked around the house and found it outside the front door. I looked at it and it has a note on it saying " hey beautiful this is for the most beautiful girl in the world that I love so much. Love Jay." Omg he so sweet I just want to kiss him right now but he's not here tho. I got ready for school. I arrived at school and I saw Zane waiting of me. "Hey beautiful did u get my texted lasted night?" Y is he talking to me he was mad at me for what I said to him. " idk let me check... O yeah I did sorry and I gtg I see u later." He stared at me as I walked away. Zane saw me running to Jay and jumping hugging him. Jay stared at him with a what r u looking at look. " hey Jay r u ok?" He just stared at him I turned around and saw Zane look at us. " I think u should go." I wasn't let Zane hurt him. Zane walked up to us. "Hey who ur new friend .?" Jay wrapped his arm around me. " hee- is myyy Just leave us alone plz Zane." He looked and Jay and me like what the hell is happening. " Hey can I talk to u alone plz.?" I just standed there staring at him. " I'm asking u nicely plz .?" I walk to him and waited for him to say something. " So I was thinking..." What is he doing right now?!. " just say it already plz.?" He waited a sec. " Do u want to be a think?" I looked away and looked at the floor. " No sorry I can't I'm taken already should of then u had the chance.?" And walked back to Jay and kissed him. Zane looked like he wanted to kill me or Jay. Jay was quite for a couple minutes. "What did he say to u?" I need to tell him the truth but I don't want to hurt him. "He wanted to be a think and I told him that I'm taken." He looked at me like good for u. " if u don't want to be with me u can go with him if u want.?" I stopped then he stopped " I don't want to I'm happy with u tho I love u." He looked away . " I'm just want us to be happy." I look at him and kissed him. " thank you I need that I love u so much." I blushed my fave turned really red. " U r ok Kadence?" I smile with my bright red face. " yes I'm fine I just really like u and I'm glad that we r a couple now ☺️😇" he smiled back at me and kissed me again. " I glad to that we r too u r the sweetest,cutest and hottest girl I ever meet before." I blushed again and was about to cry on what he said to me      He saw a tear roll down my face with a big smile on my face. " aww hun it's ok ." I whipped my tears and kissed him and then hugged him so tight that I didn't want to let go. " I love u to now let's get to class ok Hun?" Hrs passed and it was time to leave school and get ready for my date. When I watched out I saw Zane lending on his Lamberginy he walk up to me and grabbed me and put me in his car. "What r u doing to me Zane?" I saw a Jay walk passed the car looking at my scared face. " Shut up I don't want to hear it from u!!!" I started to cry. " What wrong now ?!" I didn't answer I stared texting Jay saying I need help. He watched me texting someone and he toke it from me. " U don't need this ok and don't go with that Jay guy I'm way hotter then that and I don't want to be disrespected like that AGIAN!!" Jay called my phone and Zane answered it " Hey what do want from her? She doesn't want to talk to u anymore!!??!!" I hit Zane in his stomach. " STOP IT OR I HART U KADENCE!" Jay started to say " Where r u and where r u going and what r u doing with MY GIRLFRIEND??!" Zane hanged up the phone and brought me to his house.