Chapter 3

A Chevy impala is parked in my fathers spot. Why is Sam and Dean here or is it a coincidence?

I walk to my room, room 305. As I'm opening the door, the door to room 306 opens.

"Miranda? What are you doing here?" I hear a confused voice say.

I look up and see Dean Winchester, looking at me with confusion on his face. I can't think of an excuse as to why I'm here. I panic, trying to find the words to say.

"I live here for now," I answer shakily, as I get ready to open the door to my room.

"Really? I do too. Why do you live here?" Dean asks, raising an eyebrow, leaning against the door way of his room.

"My dad is a hunter, and goes on lots of hunting trips so we move around a lot," I answer, he will think I mean a wildlife hunter.

Deans eyes widen, he looks around, then pushes me into my room and closes the door.

"What kind of hunter?" Dean asks, scaring me a little. I don't know what to say so I just look down.

"Why is there a devils trap on your floor? Why is there salt at every window and door?" Dean asks, looking around the room. I still don't answer.

"Your dad is just like my dad, your dad is not just a regular hunter. Your dad hunts demons, doesn't he?" Dean asks, I look at him shocked, his dad is a hunter?

"Your father is a hunter too?" I ask, surprised.

"Yep, John Winchester. That's why I'm here too. Wait, is your dad Mike Mullins?"

"Yeah, that's my father,"

"No way! Our dad's are on a hunt together. They are trying to kill the demon that killed our moms."

"How do you know a demon killed my mom?"

"I know a lot about you Miranda Mullins," Dean answers, sitting on one of the hotel beds in my room.

"My father never told me what killed my mom, I want to know,"

"She was killed by a yellow eyed demon, just like my mom. Burned on the roof."

I sit on the bed across from Dean, I wish I wouldn't have wanted to know. I liked it better when I didn't know. I don't want any other details.

"Dean, how much do you know about me? And my family?"

"I know our dad's are best friends, they have been hunting together since the demon killed our moms. I know stories your dad tells to mine about you. You want to be a hunter, and always beg your dad to take you."

"Why didn't my dad tell me about your dad?" I interrupt.

"He didn't want to get you involved in his hunting life."

"Please don't tell Sam about this." I say, I'm not sure why I don't want him knowing. I just don't.

"Don't worry, I won't tell him yet. You can tell him when you feel like it's time to."

"Thanks Dean,"

"I've been waiting so long to meet Mikes daughter. The hunters daughter who knows almost as much about the dark side of the world as I do. So far, your everything I pictured you to be," Dean smiles, then looks down at the floor.

"And how did you picture me to be?"

"Perfect,"

"Dean, You barely know me."

"I know you better than you think,"

"Whatever you say Dean,"

"I should go back to Sammy." Dean says, getting up off the bed. He waves goodbye then walks out. I defiantly want to get to know Dean Winchester.