DEAR DIARY, She's The Sister I Never Had.

**This is a novel dedicated to my little sister, ThePoetryGirl.

She really is a sister I never had. :D

Although, this is still a work of fiction. Some may be based on true experiences, but for the most part, it's my imagination and creative mind making this all up. 

____________________________________________________________________

DIARY COVER.

October 16, 2010

I bought this diary today at my favorite bookstore. It's my birthday today and this is my gift to myself. I am hoping this would make me realize the wonders of life and the importance of events happening all around me more. We meet new people from time to time, and I want to cherish those moments and jot them all down here. The first 'hellos' may seem so little, but in the end we realize that everything that matters started from that little word. People come and go in our lives and I believe that it is best to try and keep those memories fresh in our minds, and what better memory do we have than writing them all down in a magic-like piece of paper? :) 

So starting later, I'll be writing here about things and stuffs that has happened to me. :) 

I really do have the hope that nobody will ever get to read this. It's a diary after all, it would be a violation of privacy if anyone tries as much as open the first page of this notebook. 

Oh well.

P.S.: BIRTHDAY WISH: Please, I badly want to have a little sister to take care of. I wish this would come true. :)

xox Lucy