~Character Info~

Hey guys! Admin Hime here! And welcome to my NateMare book! Yes this is the first time o write NateMare book because NateMare is bae! (Sorry Nate <__< but don't worry I still love you~) Well anyways before we get on the story. You should know a bit of your own character and others personality. Alright? Sound good? Ok let's go!

Y/N F/N

A cheerful energetic young women who is capable of doing anything!!!!(Well uhh I take that back not really anything but still if she try's could be anything....Anyways umm carry on <__<) She is good at archery...(Yes you can fight) She lives in a small town named (insert name) with her big sister and her mother. Now she is moving into a new town or also known as a kingdom named (insert name).

Personality: Bookworm, Friendly, Speech, Clumsy, Adventurous.

Like's: She likes to communicate with people and making new friends, Love outdoors,Bread, Flower, Loves to help people, Likes to tease people, Sleeping.

Dislike: Getting lost, Crowded people, Bugs, Cleaning, Cant sit still

Age: 18

Alice F/N (Your big sister)

A women who has a cold hearted known as "Tsundere" but deep down inside she has a warm heart. She is a fighter (Who likes to kick people's ass!..........i am sorry i didnt mean to say that <__<) She lives with her little sister named Y/N  also her mother in a small town called (insert name). However Alice has a dark secret she kept from her both sister and mother for a long generation and a dark past.

Personality: Lonely, Bookworm, Clean freak, Smart.

Like's: Y/N (She may act really rude towards her little own precious sister but deep down she loves her whole), Flower, Being lonely, outdoors, chores, Mac and cheese!!.

Dislike: Crowded people, Making friends, Noisy, Hates Man (Well sort of......<__<) Broccoli, Gossip people.

Age: 20

Lucy F/N (Your mother)

A kind hearted women with full spirit just like her 2 daughter Y/N but she is not that energetic like her. She lives in a little town called (insert name) with her two precious daughter Y/N and Alice. She always smiles to everyone making their days brigthen. But behind those smiles lays a sad past she had encounter hiding from her 2 daughter Y/N.

Personality: Friendly, Neat, Cheerful, Bookworm, Cooker

Like's: Knitting clothes/Scarf, Smells of a morning air, Animals, Flowers,Chores.

Dislike: Dealing with selfish people or the person she dosent like, Dolls, Getting lost, Strawberry.

Age: 34

Alright guys! That all you should know for now! There are some other people you should know too but not now! Anyways all i wanted to say now is

Welcome to my NateMare book! Where this book of course filled with nightmare and other disturbing stuff!

Hahah also the chapter 1 will be published shortly so stay tune!!!