Forever and Almost Always

Ok so this is loosely based on the song by Kate Voegele and based a little bit on my life so....

Enjoy

Not Edited

~~~~~~|~~~~~~|~~~~~~|~~~~~~|~~~~~~|~~~~~~|~~~~~~|~~~~~~|~~~~~~|~~~~~~|~~~~~~|~~~~~~|

Summary 

With Matty and Leighton it had always been a roller coaster of emotions even as best friends when they were young. Now after dating for two years Leighton starts to realize Matty isn't everything she put him up to be. She's confused and hurt and he's just trying to hold on to everything. This is the story of a girl and boy who might only have an almost always

Chapter One- The guy I'm gonna marry 

I was nine when I first met Matty. He was sweet, smart, and my bestest friend. I liked him a lot he was my hero and it was like that till I turned eleven and boys became different. I really liked him and told him outright. He 'loved' my best friend and just laughed in my face. We didn't talk again till I turned thirteen. We became close and started to date. We dated all of freshman year before 'it' happened. It being the travesty that had become my life

..................................

Leighton

I burst through the front doors of my house smiling and giggling as I ran down the entrance hall till I met the hallway that led to the kitchen where my mom was most likely trying to help our cook Lucy make something or another. I found my mom and dad sitting in the kitchen while Lucy made cookies. I jumped into my Daddy's lap and told them what I thought of Noah. Today had been the day Noah and I had went on out first date. I wrapped my arms around both my parents and promised them this was the boy I was going to marry. Little did I know how nieve  I was being believing in Matty was the stupidest mistake I ever made.

2 Years Later *Present Time*

Today was our 2 year anniversary and I was alone. Matty wasn't coming I had determined that after the clock struck 12. So here I was sitting in my amazing dress staring at my bedroom window. This was the first time he'd ever stood me up and it was on our anniversary. I started to cry. I knew he was alive because he had talked o my brother earlier. I sighed, pulled my hair up and fell asleep.

The next day I didn't have the energy to get up.  I was normally up before everyone else but today I just couldn't do it.  He seriously forgot about me on our anniversary.  I started to cry again only to be interrupted by my phone.  It was Matty apologizing for forgetting our anniversary and promising to do better next time. He said he'd make up to me and to be ready at seven.  I decided I needed to get up because if I was going to kick his ass I needed to look hot doing it.  

........................................................................................... 

Later that afternoon my best friend Lillie came over and helped me get ready. "Lei are you sure you wan't to do this? I mean he did stand you up on your anniversary. Shouldn't you be all mad or something."  I looked at her, was she kidding? " Lil I'm pissed as heck but I've decided I'm going to kill him with kindness. You know pretend nothing's wrong and just be all relaxed. Because, you know Matty as well as me. He's going to feel guilty all afternoon but I won't acknowledge it at all."  I  was proud of my plan. It seemed like a good idea at the time.  

I was ready when the doorbell rang. I had on my sexiest little black dress on and my favorite peep toe red satin pumps.  My blonde hair curled to perfection and my blue eyes highlighted in mascara.  .

Watch out Matty because when you stand up Leighton Gill pay back's a bitch. 

///////////////////////////////////////////////////<3<3 \

Sp whadya think? First chapter up and more to follow any ideas I'm willing to look into so until next time 

Donut-eating chiwawa, 

Miliegirl <3