Adolescent Love

Chapter 1

"FUCK YOU!", I screamed to the top of my lungs. Cameron grabbed me by my arms and squeezed me so hard, I thought they would fall off. He threw me across our one-bedroom apartment living room, causing me to hit my head on the coffee table. Blood ran down my cheek onto my white tank top.

I tried to run to my cell phone and call the police, but he grabbed me by my hair."Bitch, say another fucking word, and I swear I will kill you!" His eyes looked like an inferno. He dragged me by my hair and threw me on our bedroom floor. "Please don't", I murmured weakly. He tried to pull my pajama shorts down. I started having a panic attack, my heart felt like it gonna pop. "SOMEONE CALL 911!" I shrieked, praying andhoping one of the other residents would get the message. He slapped me in the face so hard, my cheek felt like it would fall off. He then dragged me into the bathroom. He threw me into the tub and turned excruciatingly cold water on. He then grabbed my head and pushed it down in a n attempt to drown me.

So much ran through my mind at that moment. I thought he was the sweetest guy in the world. Cameron was wonderful and never treated me wrong. That was until I moved in with him. Then my lif was like hell on Earth.

10 MONTHS AGO (AUGUST 25, 2011)

"Happy Birthday Dear Mya, Happy Birthday to you!" It was my 17 Birthday. All of my friends and family circled around me, waiting for me to blow out my candles. I guess this is the time were you make a wish right? Well, what was there to wish for? I had a wonderful life. Best friends, Loving family, and I guess I would be classified as rich. I was pretty popular at school too. The only thing that I was missing was a boyfriend. I'm not desperate, but I just wish I could have guy that wasn't a douche and didn't go out with me for a piece of ass and a little chunk change.

The party was starting die down. My best friends Chantel, Raven, Malaysia, and Devon (a boy) stayed the night. Yea I know what you're thinking. 'WTF! Your parents let a boy stay the night!' Well yeah! Devon has been my Best Friend since kindergarten! His dad and my dad work at the same firm together. My Mom and Dad think of him as practically family.

"So, Whats the plan for tonight?" Raven asked. We were lounging by the pool. I let my feet dangle in the water. "Well, umm idk...." I said while standing up looking at the view from our backyard. Devon came over to my side. "How about we go in the pool?" he said. I looked at him confused as to none of us had swimwear on. He wore some cargo shorts, Air Jordans (Retro 7's to exact), an obey sweatshirt , and a grey,black,and white snapback. I wore a crop top with sandals and faded, riped skinny jeans. That's pretty much what the other girls wore too. I looked at him as if he were on crack. The girls started giggling at us. Before I could turn around he pushed me into the damn pool! Water started flooding my nose and when I poked my head out of the water, I coughed and hacked. My makeup ran all over my face. Devon, Chantel, Raven, and Malaysia died in laughter! I struggled out of the pool shivering. "What the hell Devon! You fucked up my damn makeup!" I yelled. "I'm sorry Baby Girl" he said with a puppy dog face. "You're forgiven, now give me hug." Devon started to back up and then SPLASH! He fell right into the pool. Wow what a dumb ass! He really thought he could mess up my outfit and get away with it? Pshh not in this lifetime. I sat at the edge of the pool and watch him try to catch his breath. He then swam at the edge of the pool next to me. "Alright, Alright you got me." He admitted. Devon picked me up by my waist and put me in the pool. I kept my legs wrapped around him. "Awww! Ya'll are just too cute!" Chantel exclaimed. "I don't understand why you guys don't go out". Devon and I looked at each other and almost gagged! EWWW! He's sorta like a brother! We've known each other almost all our life. He then dropped me and swam a few feet away from me. It's not like Devon wasn't cute. As a matter of fact, he was bomb as fuck (Extremely attractive). We even tried to go out in 8th grade. It felt too weird so we broke up in like 2 days. Then there was an akward silence. We decided to get out and change our clothes.

BOW! Thats Chapter One! I hope you liked it. I know it was kinda boring. I was just trying to introduce the character's and the relationships with eachother. Should I continue? Comment please!